Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah I had a meeting with Occupational health at work , I've only been part time since returning , I've been lucky and had sick pay topping things up but was getting sick of being treat like a baby , I've been on a high dose of tramadol for a while but been managing to cut down slowly , I'm not sure if i'll ever be without them but currently at a `happy spot` with balancing things again
That sounds like a step in the right direction 🤎

Oct 24, 2023
I know!! instead of cam 2ing each other and causing noise pollution they should all get in the same live and give us the entertainment we deserve!
Surely they can hear a thing 😭
Robots Free Yourself GIF by The Chemical Brothers

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
That sounds like a step in the right direction 🤎
Hopefully , thankfully work have been really good , I know a lot of people really struggle with some companies , I know people are only looking out for me but sometimes when you're doing something you've done for years you don't want people watching you like a baby all the time , especially as they never offered to feed me at lunch 😭 🤣

Oct 24, 2023

This girl is screaming gallstones, tam's favourite dolls, ethnic minorities majorities and priorities and doesn't give a do about any of them 😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.