Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
1. EQ & DG arguing in reds and fell out.
2. EQ spilled the beans on DG’s mum & dad
3. Fiestys live was like WW3 with 2 women
4. Miss Red sat on the fence her whole live then when it got hot in her kitchen suddenly a tt glitch appeared
5. Pearl jumped in to put her 50p worth in
6. Miss J kicked EQ from box for being a t to DG
7. Cockercunt swallowed a dictionary and meddled yet again
8. Anges is the aftermath of Reds followed by a transgender argument between Miss Faye & EQ with EQ minx throwing a few nasties around to frenchies
9. Lynz sniggering like dasterdly & mutley enjoying the drama

Thats it in a nutshell
Brilliant

Mar 2, 2024
I think if Rishi sunak is going to make everyone get jobs the people who moderate on TikTok should be the first ones out there. Make them get real jobs before the mentally ill. They take it really seriously so they would be a great addition to the world of work.
But then Zia won’t have anyone to train. She’s a mentor and a true inspiration to many mods out there 😭😭😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
They don't want us in their lives because unlike their audience we aren't wearing rose tinted glasses.
We see through the bullshit and pull them up for it and they don't want to look bad.
She’s lying he always unblocks people from here if they ask in comments. Well I don’t know about today but he’s done it loads. I think he’s a devious little squirrel and he likes the carnage.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
EQ is live and looks like she's packing her bags??
EQ LIVE:

7k people
Comments all calling her vile mods not blocking
She’s moving rooms so she won’t be near “these tramps” but I think same hotel
She mentioned something about LK having no money that I didn’t catch
She’s packing her bag to move rooms. She’s going to sit and have a spliff in a mo.

Feb 29, 2024
What's this comment about? Who's Ringo Star
Screenshot_20240424_141309_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.