Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Do these fwits not know how easy it is to put photos on Facebook into an album that only certain people on your list can see? Even I know that and I'm as thick as mince meat!
I am that locked down, even I can’t find my own things, the joys of having a son in IT and locking us all down, even the internet password got changed to something from out of space lol 😂

I got my bank details hacked and they went out on the DW, new everything to my mothers maiden name etc, my son found it all, so that was it operation lock down began lol 😂

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Sally said that you can put the images posted on here on an editing app, and remove the black scribbles that Kush put over the kids faces, which can reveal their faces.

Here is a photo of my tits.
You just have to remove the black scribbles.

IMG_1296.jpeg
Is this Alex bait? 🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I am that locked down, even I can’t find my own things, the joys of having a son in IT and locking us all down, even the internet password got changed to something from out of space lol 😂

I got my bank details hacked and they went out on the DW, new everything to my mothers maiden name etc, my son found it all, so that was it operation lock down began lol 😂
I do the same , I rely on the eldest to do most of the tech stuff around the home , I can repair a car engine but ask me to set the wifi up properly and it will take me hours 😭

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Sally man, YOU HAVE THE PHOTOS PUBLICLY ON YOUR FACEBOOK

Your ex is more likely to find the photos of your kids on your PUBLIC FACEBOOK than on Comment fing Cafe.
THIS! She’s just trying to find someone to put the blame on, which happens to be me. Big mistake. I have morals, and I know what’s right and wrong, and I made sure those kids were protected on my end, if those kids faces ARE doxxed, then it’s only because Stupid Sally put photos of her kids on the internet PUBLICLY. You might be young Sally, but you’re older than me, which speaks volumes. Sort yourself out you maniac.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I do the same , I rely on the eldest to do most of the tech stuff around the home , I can repair a car engine but ask me to set the wifi up properly and it will take me hours 😭
Same here have an I phone, I pad etc don’t ask me how to use them lol 😂
3 years in uni paid off lol 😂 he now works for a big Canadian company
But if I need anything I have to call him lol 😂

• Love
Reactions: Nolan 🎵

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm not sure I could give up caffeine , I've gave up smoking a long time ago , rarely drink , have a balanced diet but I can't seem to function without a proper cuppa coffee when waking in the morning 😭
Can’t have fizzy drinks gave up smoking in December, don’t drink, coffee was my little luxury, and now can’t it wtaf lol 😂

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Sally.. YOU. ARE. THE. ONE. WHO. TOLD. EVERYONE. YOUR. FULL. NAME. KNOWING. THAT. YOU. HAVE. A. FACEBOOK. WITH. PHOTOS. OF. YOUR. CHILDREN.

You think a scribbled out photo is malicious? Do you even realise the monsters that could have been in that live and heard your name and could be looking on your Facebook right now?

You are a stupid t.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Sally.. YOU. ARE. THE. ONE. WHO. TOLD. EVERYONE. YOUR. FULL. NAME. KNOWING. THAT. YOU. HAVE. A. FACEBOOK. WITH. PHOTOS. OF. YOUR. CHILDREN.

You think a scribbled out photo is malicious? Do you even realise the monsters that could have been in that live and heard your name and could be looking on your Facebook right now?

You are a stupid t.
Tyra Banks Mic Drop GIF by Allure

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
If you want to be left alone, then leave other people alone Sally! All the people on the phone will do is lecture you on keeping your children safe online! You should be thanking kushqueen for the lesson in keeping your social media locked down because if your so scared of this ex then do your bit..
Exactly. There are much worse people on the internet, who actually have harmful intentions. I merely used the information Sally provided, and magically found her on Facebook. If she never publicly exposed herself, she wouldn’t be feeling “distressed”.

Status
Not open for further replies.