Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Can’t have fizzy drinks gave up smoking in December, don’t drink, coffee was my little luxury, and now can’t it wtaf lol 😂
Have you tried decaf? I know some of it taste wise isn't as bad as people think , my old dear is in her 80s and had a stroke , both her and the old man are 100% decaf now and I have to have it when we visit , they have the proper douwe egburts stuff and it tastes no different , just no buzz with it

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Have you tried decaf? I know some of it taste wise isn't as bad as people think , my old dear is in her 80s and had a stroke , both her and the old man are 100% decaf now and I have to have it when we visit , they have the proper douwe egburts stuff and it tastes no different , just no buzz with it
Not allowed it either 😢 so tea and water is not doing it lol 😂 x

• Sad
Reactions: Nolan 🎵
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
At least there's one sane Sally in this live :ROFLMAO:
1714035738893.png
What live you guys in

Reactions: Birdie

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Right I might be wrong
A child can not give consent to have their photo been put on the web, normal people even have the photos locked down or don’t do it

Any weirdo can get these photos and do what they want to them, you can’t blame anyone for your own do yo, it’s your own actions that cause this, technology changes every second
So you can’t blame anyone but yourself end off

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Anyone in reds? The hypocrisy is outstanding! ‘If the hate lives don’t stop it’s going to cause someone’s MH to dip! She’s talking about Paige and Taurian… I cannot believe this woman
That thing calls herself out all the time she is that thick she doesn’t see it, if her and her EDL group stopped bullying people then this wouldn’t happen

Status
Not open for further replies.