Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Cockercunt is going to take CC down

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
Can someone give me a cliff notes on this… remember when she said she liked CC and people here had good grammar and spelling and were funny

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Also I think Pineapple could have had involvement with leaking the clapper, because whoever recorded it will need to have already set up a second device ready and be in the knowledge that if they screen recorded the private room that their screen recording would be blank.

Pineapple was the seasoned Clapper Slapper so she will have definitely know about the issue with screen recording.

Also, for anyone who has seen the clapper video, how did you see it? Was it actually ever on TikTok or tattle or Reddit at all or was it only seen by the people it got WhatsApped to?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Also I think Pineapple could have had involvement with leaking the clapper, because whoever recorded it will need to have already set up a second device ready and be in the knowledge that if they screen recorded the private room that their screen recording would be blank.

Pineapple was the seasoned Clapper Slapper so she will have definitely know about the issue with screen recording.

Also, for anyone who has seen the clapper video, how did you see it? Was it actually ever on TikTok or tattle or Reddit at all or was it only seen by the people it got WhatsApped to?
If it was on tattle it would be removed very quickly and the person banned. They don't let you do s like that over there. If someone posted explicit content on TikTok they'd get a device ban.

Feb 29, 2024
Apparently cockercunt is so affected that I heard she just said in MTs live that if there are anymore videos, she will be getting everyone in CC taken down?

Anyone have a screen recording of this?

I And does anyone have some song suggestions for my next video about her?
I always feel like somebody’s watching me but it’s just marthapoo 😈🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
I actually know Boy George through a mutual friend.

never seen it and never want to see it

Mar 15, 2024
D Block

Elvis (who was a regular on Geraldine's platform) played some of it on live at least once. I saw her very first private Clapper the proper way - paid my way in. Cost like, £1. 🤣 She just birthday suited on that one, thankfully. I wouldn't usually be grateful, but from what I heard about the second I was lucky. 🤣🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Apparently cockercunt is so affected that I heard she just said in MTs live that if there are anymore videos, she will be getting everyone in CC taken down?

Anyone have a screen recording of this?

And does anyone have some song suggestions for my next video about her?
Sounds like she threatened us all....
police academy 4 GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.