Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
LMAO.

The holy trinity of unhinged.

The w, the alcoholic and the deranged tramp.

Prayers and thoughts with the deep web at this difficult time. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Sounds like a great starting line of a joke ๐Ÿคฃ a w, an alcoholic and a deranged tramp all walk into a barโ€ฆ.. because pineapples big pussy was in the way and they didnโ€™t see it!

Feb 29, 2024
I donโ€™t understand this weird obsession Angie has with dark web. Itโ€™s not an everyday thought that is in the average persons mind. For someone who doesnโ€™t know alot about it โ€ฆshe knows an awful lot about it. The lady doth protest too much. Probably on it every night.
Sheโ€™s probably obsessed because she knows thereโ€™s weird stuff about kids on thereโ€ฆ sheโ€™s into that sort of stuff clearly!

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Wait till Angie finds out that some red wines contain a colourant made from crushed beetles. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
eddie murphy enjoy GIF
This is why I don't eat red sweets, my grandaddy worked in a cochineal factory for a bit

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Wtf is her problem why is she more bothered than any other person
Because she canโ€™t control us, she canโ€™t gaslight us, she hates the fact that she doesnโ€™t know who we are and that we could be someone from their circle, she hates the fact that there are so many creators who like us, who agree with us and who like to have us in the lives because they know we will come with facts and call out their bullshit.
CockInMouth wants to be the box w saviour and with us around she will never will be.
CockInMouth, cockercunt, cockershit stay affected by comment cafe โœŒ๐Ÿฝ

Feb 29, 2024
Re clapper I believe Charlie sent it to J.

Didnโ€™t other people also record it or stream or something wasnโ€™t it as well?
I think Charlie sent it to j and j sent it to miss red.
miss red mentioned it in the group chat and sent asked for their permission to send it to the chat but she sent it to Rhys first and I think Rhys shared it to their chat! Thereโ€™s loads of messages and voice note on Reddit thereโ€™s even a message from J admitting it ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: Ziaโ€™s Hostage
Feb 29, 2024
As far as I know Charlie, recorded it, he then sent it to one of his mods (not sure who they were) They then sent it to a few people, including J. She then sent it to Red, and it was then leaked in their WhatsApp group. Then the WhatsApp message were leaked.
Apparently the leaking had something to do with the girl with the pink hair I think she was called Ellie!

Status
Not open for further replies.