Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Also I think Pineapple could have had involvement with leaking the clapper, because whoever recorded it will need to have already set up a second device ready and be in the knowledge that if they screen recorded the private room that their screen recording would be blank.

Pineapple was the seasoned Clapper Slapper so she will have definitely know about the issue with screen recording.

Also, for anyone who has seen the clapper video, how did you see it? Was it actually ever on TikTok or tattle or Reddit at all or was it only seen by the people it got WhatsApped to?
Are lost and pineapple good friends? Could they have planned this together? He’s the one who convinced angie to do it and they both know all the ins and outs of Clapper!

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Got fed up of the usual rantings and stumbled into Elphas rantings

Wizard Of Oz Rain GIF by EricaLYNN

Are lost and pineapple good friends? Could they have planned this together? He’s the one who convinced angie to do it and they both know all the ins and outs of Clapper!
They are good friends he done clappers with pineapple also it was him that got all the smelly old fanny's over there in the first place knowing full well its not even a place for nudity as it breaks guidelines

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What’s cockerdryflaps moaning about now! Stop flapping your gums you bossy old hag, throwing your cash around to make people listen to your opinions isn’t a good look, of you had only gifted DG a rose he wouldn’t give you the time of day !
What now? I was watching Angie trying to look at the vegetables

Mar 2, 2024
I’d literally just uploaded the Bryan Adam’s Luke video when I saw that she said it, so hopefully she takes that as another video

See you in an hour I guess. Hackerpoo is about to take us down.
We definitely don’t have any other means of communication that’s for sure.
She needs help to take down her own knickers. See you in an hour! 🫡

Status
Not open for further replies.