Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Scrolled past Chippys live and they're moaning about gifting , whilst having gifts on , saying people forget that most who go into Reds in the morning don't have a lot and are most likely on UC , but was happy to get himself into debt to gift Angie and often sits on the side of Charlie etc , who again sits and begs for gifts for his weekly carvery 🤣
I’m positive I saw him gifting red like last week.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sorry - is blue miss red? Or a separate person
No a separate person, I am sure she went on Angie’s live or her own and outed them, it was a while ago so can’t remember the whole story
Blue was a close friend of Rhys and think she was mod for both, not to sure, what I remember a few of them distended themselves from Red and Rhys, as they didn’t like what they was doing, I was intrigued by it all at the time lol 😂

Medusa

He stated yesterday if red had to choose he knows she would pick him then today he did what he did on her live. Now that’s calculated
He's always been a sly, manipulative, control freak.
He's done the exact same thing to his mods (old ones) and he's the same with his gifters, if he hears they've gifted someone else, he blocks them straight away. Unless it's the likes of King Kay,Tommy T ..etc He's an entitled prick.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
IMG_7578.jpeg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
He's always been a sly, manipulative, control freak.
He's done the exact same thing to his mods (old ones) and he's the same with his gifters, if he hears they've gifted someone else, he blocks them straight away. Unless it's the likes of King Kay,Tommy T ..etc He's an entitled prick.
The way he speaks to his chat is disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.