Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Thanks luv and I bet! It’s quite the readjustment isn’t it 🩵 I wish I felt like Phoebe in that episode of friends when she’s sick but loves her throaty voice 🤣 I sound more like someone who smokes 60 a day 💀
With being part time I was able to pop in and out , I think with being back full time all eyes are still on me so to speak so it's hard to keep caught up , once things settle I should be able to sneak in and out without issues. I really hope you do feel better soon x

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Oh I missed that, was the account in the chat when she was in the box? I wonder why it hasn't been blocked with all its vile comments unless they know who it is, like the way they keep frosty in.
It was on when she was in the box, it came saying "right, who muted me?" Someone replied about how they muted them but not the transphobia.. then other comments were made while EQ was chatting

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Hey luv, physically? Awful, tonsillitis in full swing 💀 but mentally? Just as s 🤣 Ugh, I hate all these games, are they games, is it manipulation, is it not. You know?

Bet you wish you’d never asked 💀 How are you luv, how’s back to work treating you? I bet you’re glad it’s the weekend 🩵
You probably already know this but eat scratchy food, like toast, it scrapes off the infection and helps you heal faster. They removed mine in my 30s, I suffered all my life with my tonsils, horrible little fers.

Nov 10, 2023
Some in the comments are saying it’s Bonnie. I vaguely remember seeing Bonnie in Alex’s box. I don’t think it’s her.
IMG_6653.jpeg

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I wish I could offer some advice , I'm guessing you've seen GP and had no luck
Iv tried different sleeping tablets, some haven't worked and some I just abused. I'll keep trying these and give them a fair shot though but right now I'm only sleeping maybe every other day 😭. I have some pretty strong meds for my mental health that would knock me out every night but they are really for when I'm in a crisis not everyday use.

Tv Show Woman GIF by Fetish Series

Status
Not open for further replies.