Attachments

• IMG_0879.png
    IMG_0879.png
    312 KB · Views: 47
  • Wow
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is a prime example of how no one on TT is your friend. The minute J, MT, Lu-Ci feel enough is enough they just turn on you to protect their own image and platform despite daily “love you Pearl bullshit”. Only last week they were all saying Pearls a lovely lady and love you Pearl. do off. lets spit facts! No one is your friend on TT!
Couldn’t say that better onions 🧅 x

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I think Luci is a s singer , but I don't think she's Racist and people have just taken snippets from a live she made earlier to make her look bad. Shoot me all you want but I really think out of all of them she shouldn't be taking blame for Pearls behaviour.
TikTok - Make Your Day

I made this video the first time pearl was racist and all the s came out about Red and her racist views.
As a recording artist who boasts her song was in the charts, she really needs to choose her company wisely. Hanging with racists who are getting called out left right and centre is not a good look.
If she does break out into mainstream music, She is gonna inevitably work with black artists/producer and any other industry people. Should this all get out it can end her career. Nothing stays hidden on the internet and her blocking me for trying to highlight this to her, personally tells me all I need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.