Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
She’s a s singer which the all champion she’s a regular in their boxes she’s involved doesn’t matter how much she denies it
I get that , I just didn't see what happened today for her name to be dragged into it , I'd hope they'd all see Pearl for what she is like we all have , it's just the timing I guess because I didn't see anything apart from reading about edits , but yes , her singing is s and I'd rather buy more toilet paper than buy her music.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Angies backlash will soon begin in the form of the grim reality of being detained under the MH Act 1983, likely leading to challenging days ahead in a hospital setting over the long summer nights. An environment not for the faint-hearted, a harsh reality I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Although this intervention might offer a brief respite for Sheila and an even shorter detox for Angie, I'm skeptical about its long-term benefits, fearing it may only be a temporary fix before she returns to old patterns and eventually hits the pipe with Ann 👀
ive been there with real mental health over my sons death as you can imagine or hopefully not for all . she literally makes me so pissed off . i lost my father when i was 8 years old because off an accident at work . i hate people making money out of there false trauma i will shut up now sorry not sorry 😘

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
This is why I will always despise this woman. She doesn’t give 2 ss about racism. Those who support her are idiots!

Attachments

• IMG_3997.png
    IMG_3997.png
    288.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3998.png
    IMG_3998.png
    289.6 KB · Views: 59

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
TikTok - Make Your Day

I made this video the first time pearl was racist and all the s came out about Red and her racist views.
As a recording artist who boasts her song was in the charts, she really needs to choose her company wisely. Hanging with racists who are getting called out left right and centre is not a good look.
If she does break out into mainstream music, She is gonna inevitably work with black artists/producer and any other industry people. Should this all get out it can end her career. Nothing stays hidden on the internet and her blocking me for trying to highlight this to her, personally tells me all I need to know.
Thank you for explaining it to me , I just guess it was timing , I went into that other Angies box and they were calling Luci up and I was a bit lost and I was thinking `Why Luci , what has she said or done?` as in has she just done something wild like saying `I support Pearl` if that makes sense. Thank you again x

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Maybe if Pearl wasn't horrific racist there wouldn't be a deflection for Angie to use 😭
All facts! This may sound horrible but when this older generation of racist dies off we may have a chance for change. There is no educating them as they don’t care. They don’t want to change.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Maybe if Pearl wasn't horrific racist there wouldn't be a deflection for Angie to use 😭
personally i think pearl has used that word for years when mocking her grandchildren its not that deep in my head she's annoyed she cant say a word she's said for years about fam to me its not that's deep but only for clout chasers and money
Sorry Lebron James GIF by Uninterrupted

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I hope all of pearls grandchildren fall deeply in love with a beautiful dark skinned person. I hope they are treated like kings and queens and have the most beautiful babies. Then when Pearl is pushed out of their lives for being the racist old t she is, sitting all alone in her burger van that’s out of business. She looks back on these moments with a heavy heart wishing she would have listened.

Status
Not open for further replies.