Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I saw a bit of that live but not that bit - that charity lady LOVES her own reflection. She was sat like remi doing this bizarre smile and repeatedly touching her hair. Off topic but I don’t think she was listening half the time she was just smiling at herself
I know there’s something about her that I can’t put my finger on. When I was in Js live top girl brought it up that she was laughing when Pearl said what she did. Both j and cockercunt jumped to her defence saying she’s not used to pearls live and that her lives are always about her charity and not drama. But she was literally ripping TG a new arsehole, so it doesn’t surprise me that she was laughing with pearls behaviour. I was hoping to be able get the footage to see if the cockercunt would still stand by her words

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Has something happened in rankings?

Only top 2 of top ten live. Number 3 is more or less still on same amount of coins as that one guy dropped on her on Friday.

Looks who’s in Sheryl’s as Zia has gone hard defending Pearl
IMG_6764.jpeg
He'd be the perfect replacement for pearl for the edl party

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I share I’m never taken a few days off TT again😲

Just trying to Catch up on the FYP. What the do have i returned back too😵‍💫, so much s has happened.

Big up @MrsDoubtfire for the continuous unbiased FYP news👏🏻🩵

Big up @MissBaguette for the forever legendary videos🤎. Both deserve to be played daily on the bigger creators screens and getting the recognition for the ONLY content that really matters!!
Hive Cartel GIF by Stick Up Music

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Evening ladies and gentlemen!!
👋 Waves to the fs 👋
So I was out all day yesterday and again today, I'm trying to catch up with everything!!
Jesus Christ last night was Wild AF!!! From what I gather! 😱
So racist pearl strike's again 🙄 double's down on it today. It will be brushed off as her being a silly old bat and she means no harm. It's actually beyond disgusting!!
What's the update on fange? Was it all ignored today and brushed off and acted like nothing happened!?

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
I share I’m never taken a few days off TT again😲

Just trying to Catch up on the FYP. What the do have i returned back too😵‍💫, so much s has happened.

Big up @MrsDoubtfire for the continuous unbiased FYP news👏🏻🩵

Big up @MissBaguette for the forever legendary videos🤎. Both deserve to be played daily on the bigger creators screens and getting the recognition for the ONLY content that really matters!!
Hive Cartel GIF by Stick Up Music
💯 💯💯💯💯

Status
Not open for further replies.