Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Finally managed some good sleep, time to read 30 pages 🤣

Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN
How are you feeling?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I think it would be amazing. A fully unbias FYP news. From what I’ve seen more and more people on TikTok are starting to respect the fact that we as a collective call out bad behaviour, rather than see us as nasty trolls like the EDL party want them to see us. Plus there are some amazing people in here who are able to fact check and disprove the bullshit. You would have my support if you decided you did want to do it 🤎
I think you’re right luv, I do see a lot of positive love for CC. Making content and being live, are so wildly different though - I don’t think I could handle the constant daily pressure 😮‍💨 Having a live panel of CC would be interesting though and I think it would spawn some really good conversations 🩵

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think you’re right luv, I do see a lot of positive love for CC. Making content and being live, are so wildly different though - I don’t think I could handle the constant daily pressure 😮‍💨 Having a live panel of CC would be interesting though and I think it would spawn some really good conversations 🩵
I'd get us cancelled 💀💀

Status
Not open for further replies.