Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I wouldn’t take that from someone with the same quiff as emz!
1B8172F2-A906-44BA-AB02-F8D976DBD645.jpeg
At last, the man who will make it all make sense

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
So Pearl is going to walk away from her friendship with Miss Red to save her platform.
Oh how noble of you Pearl..
Tears flooding now..
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
So Miss Red wasn't going to walk away of her own accord? Interesting.

How the do do you actually walk away from a tik tok friendship? Do they arrange slots where they're not on the app at the same time? Do they get access rights to mutual followers?
Licking Ice Cream GIF

Luke claimed he didn't know anything about the Chester 'situation'.. 👀
Screenshot_20240430_092116_TikTok.jpg
I forgot I looked at this when I woke up. Luke’s all very happy to say it was disgusting as well, but he’s not saying he can’t be friends with someone that thinks and speaks that way. Luke is no different, you are the friends you keep. He’s just more careful not to let it all slip out of his slimy mouth on live

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Didn’t gem support pearl the first time around?

Whoever called Gem a gorilla must have known what’s been going on, probably knew being racist that way will get her loads of views. Too many are gaining “clout” from being fing racists and that’s what’s really annoying. It’s going to set off a chain reaction now.
Fair play to Miss J, straight in with it. Credit where its due
Austin Powers Movie GIF

Medusa

I forgot I looks at this when I woke up. Luke’s all very happy to say it was disgusting as well, but he’s not saying he can’t be friends with someone that thinks and speaks that way. Luke is no different, you are the friends you keep. He’s just more careful not to let it all slip out of his slimy mouth on live
He hardly said anything about Pearl yesterday, he sat back while everyone else did and Chester was still his mod yesterday.
They're all still speaking behind the scenes. Fake friends, fake drama. They're all fake as do.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Ooo pearls saying she was shocked that Luke said he was walking away from the friendship when he went live yesterday, because that wasn’t the impression she got. Says a lot. All out to save their own arses.
Interesting I missed that bit. Did you hear her say that she has to be the one to block red and not the way around “because she has too much respect for her and her platform” wtf 😳 just how old are all of these people and who the do do they are? It’s like they think they are royalty ffs, not that I’d bow down to those either!

Status
Not open for further replies.