Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Pointless even discussing Angie at this point as in the morning this will be completely forgotten about and Angie will continue to be supported and enabled 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
At this point you've got to wonder what she does for people to actually care. She's gotta have some dirt on Fyp creators
I reached 10K likes 🥹

IMG_4238.jpeg
Congratulations well deserved 🎊🤎

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Not as much as I’d thought there’d be to catch up. The gastroscopy was awful and I wish I opted for the midazolam not just the throat spray.

who is everyone watching?
Bet you’re glad it’s all over. Just have chill for the rest of the day if you can. I’m in J’s who’s hosting boxes with people talking about last night x

Face shields down Mabel is spitting “facts”
May not support everything surrounding Mabel but when it comes to calling people out, she’s often spot on. She’s a very analytical thinker and thinks deeper than most, then calls it the do out. I often agree with what she says 🫣

Not as much as I’d thought there’d be to catch up. The gastroscopy was awful and I wish I opted for the midazolam not just the throat spray.

who is everyone watching?
It’s very uncomfortable isn’t it? Especially when they ask you to swallow with a bum if tube down your throat hole. Hope you get the results you want. I only had the option to be put under or throat spray, I went just throat spray. I didn’t get offered the other thing you had 😭

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
The police visits are on this page x
IMG_7655.png
So much going on there. Stand out for me, threatening someone with social services because she's decided they're making the calls.

The police completely indifferent and well aware of her. They've had enough. Safeguarding will have had enough.

Sheila will find out about Angie claiming she had sex with her Dad.

Angie is done, legal stery is about to get really heavy for her.
Eva Reaction GIF by funk

Status
Not open for further replies.