Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Also, how the do am I going to make funny pics about incest.

The fs left me in a very tricky space.
Awkward Ed Helms GIF by The Office

Iโ€™ve not been around but heard youโ€™ve been poorly. How are you doing now? Hope youโ€™re on the mend ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
Hello darlin ๐Ÿค— My Husband caught a cold and it hit me after a couple of days. It played on my lifelong tonsillitis issues and knocked me the do out ๐Ÿซจ I can finally breathe and hear better now, just waiting on cough, aches and pains to do off ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Youโ€™ve all been so wonderful checking in on me ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฉต How are you today luv?

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I can see it going either way today.. sheโ€™ll love all this attention and b about everyone OR use it to start drinking early and have a similar day ๐Ÿซ 

Do you think she consumes as much alcohol as she portrays? she kept waving the bottle of white wine like a prop and the bottle was mostly full with long breaks between sips.

Nov 10, 2023
No face is asking why Angie hasn't been disowned and ran off the app.... because it's a free to use app. Nobody can be forced to leave. People can chat about her all they want, she's not leaving ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And the reality is he done an exposure on her a few months ago and yet was back in her box and friendly with her just a few weeks later. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I agree that certain people shouldnโ€™t be on the app but it really pisses me off when other creators act like itโ€™s their job to โ€˜get people off the appโ€™, last I checked, you canโ€™t forcable make someone delete the app or account. And what does it get you, a pat on the back? The likes of Angie, Tony, all the wrong ains on the app definitely shouldnโ€™t be on there at all, but acting like because you have a big following you can make them disappear is stupid. Absolutely keep reporting them but itโ€™ll never be a one man job getting rid of someone and doing it all for praise shows that you donโ€™t care about the wellbeing of the app, you just want clout

Do you think she consumes as much alcohol as she portrays? she kept waving the bottle of white wine like a prop and the bottle was mostly full with long breaks between sips.
I think she exaggerates her drunkness, Iโ€™ve seen her sober up real quick, many times. Acting being more drunk means she can blame alcohol and make out she doesnโ€™t remember ๐Ÿ‘€

Status
Not open for further replies.