Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much going on there. Stand out for me, threatening someone with social services because she's decided they're making the calls.

The police completely indifferent and well aware of her. They've had enough. Safeguarding will have had enough.

Sheila will find out about Angie claiming she had sex with her Dad.

Angie is done, legal stery is about to get really heavy for her.
Eva Reaction GIF by funk
Might send Sheila a DVD of angies greatest hits 😂😂

Feb 29, 2024
Bet you’re glad it’s all over. Just have chill for the rest of the day if you can. I’m in J’s who’s hosting boxes with people talking about last night x
I’m guessing angie is going to be doing an exposure on J at 9pm 🤣 that will consist of her calling her a bully and waffling about the Clapper 🤣 I’m going for a nap I can’t listen to Mable, I could just about bear listening to J!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
So much going on there. Stand out for me, threatening someone with social services because she's decided they're making the calls.

The police completely indifferent and well aware of her. They've had enough. Safeguarding will have had enough.

Sheila will find out about Angie claiming she had sex with her Dad.

Angie is done, legal stery is about to get really heavy for her.
Eva Reaction GIF by funk
Also, how the do am I going to make funny pics about incest.

The fs left me in a very tricky space.

I’m guessing angie is going to be doing an exposure on J at 9pm 🤣 that will consist of her calling her a bully and waffling about the Clapper 🤣 I’m going for a nap I can’t listen to Mable, I could just about bear listening to J!
As crazy as this sounds, this will likely happen. Maybe not today but Miss Red and J will now be exposed by Angie 😂😂. She will 100% make it about Red again, she always does, even though she’s on holiday 💀

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
The only way Angie will want help is if everyone stops watching her and she sees she has no one. Unfortunately she has lots of enablers and people who go in waiting for the car crash.
I think her behaviour will escalate the less and less viewers she has. She goes from 300 to 1.5k in minutes when she starts her s, i dread to think how much further she would be prepared to go for views

Nov 10, 2023
It’s very uncomfortable isn’t it? Especially when they ask you to swallow with a bum if tube down your throat hole. Hope you get the results you want. I only had the option to be put under or throat spray, I went just throat spray. I didn’t get offered the other thing you had 😭
It was bloody awful. They said I have gastritis and duodenitis I just have to wait for the results of the biopsy to see if it caused by bacteria. The throat spray was vile. I hope I never have to have it done again.

Status
Not open for further replies.