Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
No what I mean is, do I leave the situation with the mother or forward the footage to the police?

Because what if elphaba had literally just slit her throat on live, at this girls command? What if she does it again to someone else and they actually go through with it?
Absolutely go through the proper channels but disengage from her and her family. Is your real ID on your Facebook?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I just want people to stop fing telling people to kill themselves, man. This is breaking me, like I cannot imagine in 10 years time, after some potential unwise decisions, that elphaba is MY child being told to end their life like that.
Speaking from a mothers perspective, I’d log it with the police because I’d be thinking could it happen to someone else x

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Thank her for acting, tell her you'll leave it. Tell her others are angry as if was in front of 10k. Wish her well, it's not the mums fault.

Then let the Internet ruin taylor. You've done your duty.

Is she on to bigger and better things?
Super Hero GIF by TLC Europe
If I've got the right t, she actually works as s carer.

Always the #bekinders

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I just want people to stop fing telling people to kill themselves, man. This is breaking me, like I cannot imagine in 10 years time, after some potential unwise decisions, that elphaba is MY child being told to end their life like that.
I got kids the same age as her and I know Elphaba has done some crazy s but no one deserves the amount of trolling and bullying she gets. She has a sty mother and I can’t help feel bad for her. She’s just a very young confused girl who has had no proper parental guidance all her life. I’m actually quite worried. I hope someone gets a welfare check done on her.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Most of us will have children and I can't imagine this happening to any of mine. It's a very sick world we are in

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
As much as Elphaba gets right on my fing nerves, it’s gone too far now with people telling her to kill herself and being driven to holding a knife to her own throat. As for MT’s live, that’s vile
I'm suprised she hasn't broken sooner. Every time I've scrolled into her lives, for about a year , I've seen comments telling her to end her life. It's vile that would break anyone, let alone someone who's got clear mental health issues like Elphaba. I don't like her at all but I hope she's okay, she needs to take a long break from the app for herself.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I got kids the same age as her and I know Elphaba has done some crazy s but no one deserves the amount of trolling and bullying she gets. She has a sty mother and I can’t help feel bad for her. She’s just a very young confused girl who has had no proper parental guidance all her life. I’m actually quite worried. I hope someone gets a welfare check done on her.
This!! I've said this the whole time. She has been sent to social media to find acceptance in what clearly isn't a stable upbringing. She has been on social media from a young age. Doesn't matter what you think, what she's done, this is just wrong.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Totally agree , she needs guidance , she picks the wrong people though (EQ) she needs a proper friend who's a little more mature to show her the way in life

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Someone was in my comments in today’s video saying something similar. She had a wrist plaster and wouldn’t talk about it.
Yeah Iv found a page saying similar, she had a breakdown last night, cut herself, showed the camera, went off, came back with plasters on (haven't saw them) and today went on a shopping spree and has done a similar thing tonight? Is this something she does often?

Status
Not open for further replies.