Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
She will literally have blood on her hands soon enough. I can’t even watch when she lays in to elphaba. It seems like such a strange and uncomfortable fixation on a young adult. When also reflecting on her Facebook comments it makes you realise what kind of person she TRULY is.
It's been going on for a long time because I remember that Scottish guy she was friends with the exact same.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I feel reassured with that thumbs up Judas lol
For fs sake,

There's the good ones and the bad ones.
The OGs and newbies
The gang gang and none gang gang
Now there's a fing thumbs up club consisting of just Judas.

I'm not bothered though.
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I don't really use the word clout I think it's silly but doing the same sort of thing online several times and showing people does to me scream that she's doing it for attention. Most people who harm themselves or feel suicidal do that privately. Because there's so much shame and stigma around it. I hope she's okay yeah but just scrolling pages it seems like this is her normal behaviour. Again I didn't watch.

Doing it last night, disappearing and coming back on appearing find and getting ready for a night out refusing to talk about it gives the impression that she enjoyed making people panic. Idk.
I don't know. I'm just looking at it face value because I honestly don't watch her. But I know she is on live a lot and if people are pushing her?

I don't know. I have a very close family member who SH, does it then goes about their normal day. Its a release rather than wanting to actually harm..if that makes sense? It's just all sad regardless

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I don't really use the word clout I think it's silly but doing the same sort of thing online several times and showing people does to me scream that she's doing it for attention. Most people who harm themselves or feel suicidal do that privately. Because there's so much shame and stigma around it. I hope she's okay yeah but just scrolling pages it seems like this is her normal behaviour. Again I didn't watch.

Doing it last night, disappearing and coming back on appearing find and getting ready for a night out refusing to talk about it gives the impression that she enjoyed making people panic. Idk.
I agree this is her weekly routine, but tonight was extreme. She had that knife there ready. She was screaming inciting everyone to hurl abuse at her. She may be in a bad place but tonight, bringing that stuff to tt on live in front of thousands was horrendous. There were moments I feared I was about to witness something awful. I hate that I saw that. I hate that she did that s. I do hope she doesn't do something she won't be able to regret. But bringing this s on tt is disgusting.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
This is what I’ve said in the past, elpha, mr uk tik tok, sobriety jack, emz… all equally abhorrent people but they don’t fight back, and by fight back I mean in the same sense as taurian and Paige and that’s why they hate them because they didn’t back down. Look what zac has said about them. Vile vile bullies
The problem is because they think that they are famous because of tiktok that they are protected, and it doesn't fill anyone with confidence when you report stuff to tiktok they claim it's not a violation.

Everytime something happens and it's in the media and courts, tiktok come out with the corporate bullshit how they care about their users and that lessons have been learnt with new procedures put in place.

Reactions: Bettyboop22
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I just think the app is wild. I'm not allowed in lives because I'm "one of the worst" on comment cafe, but that lot, wait I'll just list it

1. Have interpersonal relationships with members of plm, alleged pedophiles. Outside the app, with their personal phone numbers and don't want them blocked in lives.
2. Are horrifically and continuously racist.
3. Protect people who have committed crimes against women and children.
4. Mock animal abuse.
5. Laugh at suicidal people.
6. Speaks about kids in a predatory context.
7. Are transphobic.

Now that's just off the top of my head. I don't even do any of that stuff and I have quiet dry dark humour. But I'm bad and not allowed in lives 😭

I'm in council estate queens what laura and her people said about her dad was sick saying she used him in a care home for content he nearly died. I once supported shep i don't feel sorry for her at all I've seen and heard lots. She's like angie desperate because they start to fall off when you've seen her pull these stunts before its all hard to believe. No one has to agree this is just my opinion 😊

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I just think the app is wild. I'm not allowed in lives because I'm "one of the worst" on comment cafe, but that lot, wait I'll just list it

1. Have interpersonal relationships with members of plm, alleged pedophiles. Outside the app, with their personal phone numbers and don't want them blocked in lives.
2. Are horrifically and continuously racist.
3. Protect people who have committed crimes against women and children.
4. Mock animal abuse.
5. Laugh at suicidal people.
6. Speaks about kids in a predatory context.
7. Are transphobic.

Now that's just off the top of my head. I don't even do any of that stuff and I have quiet dry dark humour. But I'm bad and not allowed in lives 😭
We love you because you're our boss. 💞 #teamjudas

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I think I’m going to disengage for the evening, that was immensely upsetting and I need to distract myself.

Please look after yourselves and unplug when you need to luvs. Bread head luv, I’m sorry I was harsh but I worried for your own safety and I promise my intention was only for your well being/identity. I hope that girl receives adequate consequences and punishment, what she did was beyond horrific. I hope Elphaba is being looked after currently too and hope to read that update when I come back.

Much love poppets 🩵

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I can’t believe all the stuff I’ve just read I’m not the biggest fan of elphaba (don’t hate her either tbh) but telling someone to do that is disgusting .

I hope the girls parents do something
Elphaba finally having their downfall? Again?
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don't know. I'm just looking at it face value because I honestly don't watch her. But I know she is on live a lot and if people are pushing her?

I don't know. I have a very close family member who SH, does it then goes about their normal day. Its a release rather than wanting to actually harm..if that makes sense? It's just all sad regardless
Assuming your family member doesn't broadcast it to thousands of members online, enjoys the attention of people being worried, disappears and then comes back as if nothing has happened it's not really the same.

People who selfharm can live normal lives, because it's something they usually tend to hide.

It's sad but it seems like repeated behaviour online for attention.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I think I’m going to disengage for the evening, that was immensely upsetting and I need to distract myself.

Please look after yourselves and unplug when you need to luvs. Bread head luv, I’m sorry I was harsh but I worried for your own safety and I promise my intention was only for your well being/identity. I hope that girl receives adequate consequences and punishment, what she did was beyond horrific. I hope Elphaba is being looked after currently too and hope to read that update when I come back.

Much love poppets 🩵
Much love. And please reach out if you need to talk ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.