Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I got kids the same age as her and I know Elphaba has done some crazy s but no one deserves the amount of trolling and bullying she gets. She has a sty mother and I can’t help feel bad for her. She’s just a very young confused girl who has had no proper parental guidance all her life. I’m actually quite worried. I hope someone gets a welfare check done on her.
It actually hurts my heart to see her trolled so much 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah Iv found a page saying similar, she had a breakdown last night, cut herself, showed the camera, went off, came back with plasters on (haven't saw them) and today went on a shopping spree and has done a similar thing tonight? Is this something she does often?
She’s done something somewhat similar, when she went through a phase of hitting herself with a hairbrush

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah Iv found a page saying similar, she had a breakdown last night, cut herself, showed the camera, went off, came back with plasters on (haven't saw them) and today went on a shopping spree and has done a similar thing tonight? Is this something she does often?
This shows she isn't doing it for 'clout' and that is really concerning.

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
E-7DjW0WQAAcqQl.jpg
I just want to put this here for any and everyone whos been affected by tonight and doesnt have anyone to talk to ❤️ mental health matters so please look after yourself and reach out if you need too 🤎

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
It’s just so sad to see what grown adults have become on TT. Racism, criminals threatening women, MT and his vile live, lies about doxxing, all this with elpha.. its hurt my heart, I do not like most of those people but I can put that aside, a lot of those scumbags can’t separate their dislike for someone to stand up for what’s right. I feel so bad for elpha tonight 😕

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
The way dread bullies her on the daily makes my blood boil. She may he lied about some stuff. But ultimately she is young with no roll model or support.
She will literally have blood on her hands soon enough. I can’t even watch when she lays in to elphaba. It seems like such a strange and uncomfortable fixation on a young adult. When also reflecting on her Facebook comments it makes you realise what kind of person she TRULY is.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This shows she isn't doing it for 'clout' and that is really concerning.
I don't really use the word clout I think it's silly but doing the same sort of thing online several times and showing people does to me scream that she's doing it for attention. Most people who harm themselves or feel suicidal do that privately. Because there's so much shame and stigma around it. I hope she's okay yeah but just scrolling pages it seems like this is her normal behaviour. Again I didn't watch.

Doing it last night, disappearing and coming back on appearing find and getting ready for a night out refusing to talk about it gives the impression that she enjoyed making people panic. Idk.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
It’s just so sad to see what grown adults have become on TT. Racism, criminals threatening women, MT and his vile live, lies about doxxing, all this with elpha.. its hurt my heart, I do not like most of those people but I can put that aside, a lot of those scumbags can’t separate their dislike for someone to stand up for what’s wrong. I feel so bad for elpha tonight 😕
And for what?
Popularity? Gifts? Fake friendships? It's incredibly sad

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
This is what I’ve said in the past, elpha, mr uk tik tok, sobriety jack, emz… all equally abhorrent people but they don’t fight back, and by fight back I mean in the same sense as taurian and Paige and that’s why they hate them because they didn’t back down. Look what zac has said about them. Vile vile bullies
Innit. My kid is a year younger than elphaba. Swear down, if someone was doing what red did on a daily, she'd not have a face left. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.