Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
What do you say?

IMG_1692.jpeg
Police should be involved really! Who knows what this girl has done before, the reaction from the parent is strange! Who was calling the police?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Watch until the end of this video.
Some context: Elphaba asks the comments if they like her hair, to which they all say no. Elphaba gets upset and contemplates "cutting my hair off and going back to normal"

I don’t care if she is on live telling everyone they’re ugly and slags and lying about everything and begging for gifts, whatever, she doesn’t deserve to be told to hang herself with a rope in front of 10k people and nothing will convince me otherwise.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I don’t care if she is on live telling everyone they’re ugly and slags and lying about everything and begging for gifts, whatever, she doesn’t deserve to be told to hang herself with a rope in front of 10k people and nothing will convince me otherwise.
I 100% agree with you. 1 life you have. It's precious. Doesn't matter what an ugly person you are, we all deserve to have a chance. (Unless you're a paedo obvs)

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Pepper made a post declaring love for Dorans. Judas and MYSELF gave reassuring thumbs up emojis. Judas gets a whole thank you post and I get do ALL. NOTHING!!!!!!!

Yeah I know, glad you agree.

Other stuff has happened aswell
Sorry but I got lost with the handlers and a Katy trying to suck up lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: deadwood

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Tiny Tony is still sliding off the app, trying to call out someone for being racist

@onlytonyofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.