Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I got kids the same age as her and I know Elphaba has done some crazy s but no one deserves the amount of trolling and bullying she gets. She has a sty mother and I can’t help feel bad for her. She’s just a very young confused girl who has had no proper parental guidance all her life. I’m actually quite worried. I hope someone gets a welfare check done on her.
I really do hope Elphaba is OK and doesn't do anything stupid or harmful to themselves, but let's not forget that Elphaba has had some very sketchy dealings with very young children (the proof is out there). Elphaba has also falsley accused innocent people of SA. Elphaba has also enabled someone being trolled to the point of them having a nervous breakdown. Like I said, Elphaba doesn't deserve the horrendous trolling that they get but neither do the people that suffer because of Elphaba. Elph is not some wee innocent in all of this. Regardless of all this, I wish no harm on Elphaba.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Assuming your family member doesn't broadcast it to thousands of members online, enjoys the attention of people being worried, disappears and then comes back as if nothing has happened it's not really the same.

People who selfharm can live normal lives, because it's something they usually tend to hide.

It's sad but it seems like repeated behaviour online for attention.
Yeah that's true also. She doesn't even do social media. Full stop.

But elphaba literally lives her life on SM.
I'm going to have to start watching her now to observe 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
I think I’m going to disengage for the evening, that was immensely upsetting and I need to distract myself.

Please look after yourselves and unplug when you need to luvs. Bread head luv, I’m sorry I was harsh but I worried for your own safety and I promise my intention was only for your well being/identity. I hope that girl receives adequate consequences and punishment, what she did was beyond horrific. I hope Elphaba is being looked after currently too and hope to read that update when I come back.

Much love poppets 🩵
Much love MrsD it’s been a horrific few days in general on the app. And I’ve found myself switching off a few times now. Hope you’re okay 🩵

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She will literally have blood on her hands soon enough. I can’t even watch when she lays in to elphaba. It seems like such a strange and uncomfortable fixation on a young adult. When also reflecting on her Facebook comments it makes you realise what kind of person she TRULY is.
Just trying to catch up, but I agree she is a vile person and ugly inside sorry to say that but she truly is

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Assuming your family member doesn't broadcast it to thousands of members online, enjoys the attention of people being worried, disappears and then comes back as if nothing has happened it's not really the same.

People who selfharm can live normal lives, because it's something they usually tend to hide.

It's sad but it seems like repeated behaviour online for attention.
I think you can be both extremely mentally unwell and also a massive attention seeking idiot. It’s a shame that her trolls only see the second half of that sentence and their behaviour feeds into the first half.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I think I’m going to disengage for the evening, that was immensely upsetting and I need to distract myself.

Please look after yourselves and unplug when you need to luvs. Bread head luv, I’m sorry I was harsh but I worried for your own safety and I promise my intention was only for your well being/identity. I hope that girl receives adequate consequences and punishment, what she did was beyond horrific. I hope Elphaba is being looked after currently too and hope to read that update when I come back.

Much love poppets 🩵
Distraction
Happy Dance GIF by Grabba Gang

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Watch until the end of this video.
Some context: Elphaba asks the comments if they like her hair, to which they all say no. Elphaba gets upset and contemplates "cutting my hair off and going back to normal"

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I think you can be both extremely mentally unwell and also a massive attention seeking idiot. It’s a shame that her trolls only see the second half of that sentence and their behaviour feeds into the first half.
The #mentalhealthmatters types don't like it if the bonkers is mixed in with finess. It's confusing.

They like the nice ones, not the complex fing mess that people can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.