Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Proving she was hacked doesn’t prove she didn’t write them though. If she was hacked it will have been after her standard Facebook posts, ain’t nobody hacking someone and having 99% normal conversations with family and friends, and then throwing in the odd racist/transphobic remark, just incase 12 years later the person becomes a disgraced social media w, and it can falsely expose her.

They genuinely think people are dumb.
Exactly and they always go on about red already proving she was hacked and it was an ex who wrote it, but she can’t show the proof again? She’s a liar and she knows she can’t show any proof because she hasn’t got any, and any she does have would be easily picked apart by us! She is the one who is able to create this illusion that she is a good person, by saying there’s proof but having no receipts and also having a vulnerable and gullible audience that will believe whatever she says 🤣

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
For fear of looking like I'm spreading gossip I just wanted to put here for anyone worried about Elphaba, I have seen someone say Harvey had called the police, they went to her and she was ok and apparently she's been on Instagram to say she's OK.

I did see also see someone say she had said on insta it was a joke but I don't know if this is true cos I don't have a dam clue how to use Instagram. 😅

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Exactly and they always go on about red already proving she was hacked and it was an ex who wrote it, but she can’t show the proof again? She’s a liar and she knows she can’t show any proof because she hasn’t got any, and any she does have would be easily picked apart by us! She is the one who is able to create this illusion that she is a good person, by saying there’s proof but having no receipts and also having a vulnerable and gullible audience that will believe whatever she says 🤣
I'm curious how she could prove something like this 🤔

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Look at my positive eff why pee page, a meditating monkey puppet, he moves as well

Attachments

• IMG_4031.png
    IMG_4031.png
    548.7 KB · Views: 33

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
For fear of looking like I'm spreading gossip I just wanted to put here for anyone worried about Elphaba, I have seen someone say Harvey had called the police, they went to her and she was ok and apparently she's been on Instagram to say she's OK.

I did see also see someone say she had said on insta it was a joke but I don't know if this is true cos I don't have a dam clue how to use Instagram. 😅
Oh that’s good to know she’s okay . It was thee worst thing I have ever seen , and we watch Angie !!! I literally thought we were gonna see the end of Elpha ! It was scary . And then thinking “my god kids could be watching this “ I’m an adult who was triggered. It was unbelievable!!
Harvey is the make up boy who used to hang around with her . I think that’s who they could possibly be on about. Elpha needs sectioned 💯 .

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Proving she was hacked doesn’t prove she didn’t write them though. If she was hacked it will have been after her standard Facebook posts, ain’t nobody hacking someone and having 99% normal conversations with family and friends, and then throwing in the odd racist/transphobic remark, just incase 12 years later the person becomes a disgraced social media w, and it can falsely expose her.

If people believe she was hacked they are dumb and dumber then dumb tbh

Feb 29, 2024
I'm curious how she could prove something like this 🤔
Alex said he had seen some messages or something! We all know that’s another lie! Red also said the police were involved but the posts were 12/13 years ago, so have the police already dealt with it, because they would have got the Facebook account taken down if they had? Or had she only reported it to the police recently because she’s been caught out? Probably neither because all she does is lie!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Yes, the problem is that Miss Red fans are VERY dumb so she’s got away with it.

It’s so funny when you write it out like that it’s a RIDICULOUS excuse. It’s like the dog ate my homework level of effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.