Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
May The Best Man Win Love GIF by NBC
I’m actually a woman lmao

or maybe you already knew lol

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Alex said he had seen some messages or something! We all know that’s another lie! Red also said the police were involved but the posts were 12/13 years ago, so have the police already dealt with it, because they would have got the Facebook account taken down if they had? Or had she only reported it to the police recently because she’s been caught out? Probably neither because all she does is lie!
Messages like, hi I hacked your Facebook! Am I being thick I just don't see what messages could there possibly be, from 12 years ago, proving this. But of course Alex has seen them. 🙄 We have all seen the casual back n forth fb chats with slurs inserted. Some weird hacking went on back in the day it seems. But of course there's at least 1000 people believing this so 🙄 🤷 Some people just don't think past what they hear, never question it, they probably reply to the I'm an African Prince email's too.

Feb 29, 2024
Messages like, hi I hacked your Facebook! Am I being thick I just don't see what messages could there possibly be, from 12 years ago, proving this. But of course Alex has seen them. 🙄 We have all seen the casual back n forth fb chats with slurs inserted. Some weird hacking went on back in the day it seems. But of course there's at least 1000 people believing this so 🙄 🤷 Some people just don't think past what they hear, never question it, they probably reply to the I'm an African Prince email's too.
I once heard one of the people in miss reds box say they thought of miss red as a mum because her mum passed…. and I thought that was so weird, imagine only seeing your mum for maximum two hours a day if that, just to watch her puff away whilst she slags off vulnerable people to another group of lonely vulnerable people that think she’s some sort of voice of reason! 🤣🤣 it would be laughable if it wasn’t so dark and sad! She really is like a glorified Jeremy Kyle and we all know how that ended…

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I once heard one of the people in miss reds box say they thought of miss red as a mum because her mum passed…. and I thought that was so weird, imagine only seeing your mum for maximum two hours a day if that, just to watch her puff away whilst she slags off vulnerable people to another group of lonely vulnerable people that think she’s some sort of voice of reason! 🤣🤣 it would be laughable if it wasn’t so dark and sad! She really is like a glorified Jeremy Kyle and we all know how that ended…
That was so funny 😂😂😂😂

Maybe her mom was in prison, for crimes against humanity and filters. As a child she visited her mom 3 days a week, if she could be bothered 😕 All those happy memories of mom telling her tales of her prison mates and their racist and bullying antics. Aw sweet. That time Pearl was put into isolation 😔 The party in their cells with prison hooch.

Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki

Feb 29, 2024
That was so funny 😂😂😂😂

Maybe her mom was in prison, for crimes against humanity and filters. As a child she visited her mom 3 days a week, if she could be bothered 😕 All those happy memories of mom telling her tales of her prison mates and their racist and bullying antics. Aw sweet. That time Pearl was put into isolation 😔 The party in their cells with prison hooch.

Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki
Nahh 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this made me laugh so hard coke just came out of my nose 🤣🤣not ❄️ Just normal Coca-Cola please don’t lock me up with those fs 🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Has Alex seen them in the same way he seen the evidence of Miss Red being doxxed, I wonder 🤔🤔🤔

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
This is the weirdest fetish I’ve seen on tt. People pay for the host to add many different cleaning products together to do this. I watched one once and felt a bit dirty when the host was saying to the payer to let her know when to finish. Like what was the payer doing 😳 Apologies if anyone’s into this stuff

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This is the weirdest fetish I’ve seen on tt. People pay for the host to add many different cleaning products together to do this. I watched one once and felt a bit dirty when the host was saying to the payer to let her know when to finish. Like what was the payer doing 😳 Apologies if anyone’s into this stuff

I thought that was just asmr I didn't know people were wanking over it 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.