Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
This is the weirdest fetish I’ve seen on tt. People pay for the host to add many different cleaning products together to do this. I watched one once and felt a bit dirty when the host was saying to the payer to let her know when to finish. Like what was the payer doing 😳 Apologies if anyone’s into this stuff

Can’t wait until I go live, I’m gonna tease people with some domestos

Feb 29, 2024
This is the weirdest fetish I’ve seen on tt. People pay for the host to add many different cleaning products together to do this. I watched one once and felt a bit dirty when the host was saying to the payer to let her know when to finish. Like what was the payer doing 😳 Apologies if anyone’s into this stuff

Ahh… the old mustard gas Olympics 🀣🀣

Iv ended up in an Angie fans live and she thinks im the real Angie 😭😭😭😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_4036.png
    IMG_4036.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 86

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Ahh… the old mustard gas Olympics 🀣🀣
Cleaning product roulette, only a matter of time until a bad chemical mix happens and the host is overcome by fumes. I almost hyperventilated the other day when my partner bought up a new toilet cleaner and I thought they were going to use it, I had just poured some cleaner bleach smelly stuff down it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I couldn't reiterate enough IVE JUST PUT STUFF IN THE TOILET, STEP AWAY

music video britney spears toxic GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.