Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Noones really pulling Dave up on the fact he made a threat to commit a crime against her. Whether he did it or not, he made a serious threat and they’re just like “Dave don’t have the time to be doing it”. But will happily discuss wild theories everyone’s coming up with for how Shep could be making it up. Dickheads
This is exactly it! It's not the first threat he's made either.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
My heart hurt when that 🍍 b insisted Angie bring up the Syrian man just so they could ridicule him. As if she didn't see the comments he had put in the chat saying why he was there. How can so many people on tt be so cruel, its fckn horrible. And her voice reminds of Ruth, can't bare listening to her.

turtle pineapple GIF

Angie the vegetarian that preaches she can’t bare anything about any animal dying, being abused, animal cruelty “.. they’re probably on her dinner plate. It’s just sheep, it’s no big deal”.

Angies a pure hypocrite. Opinions based on what’s most controversial and likely to cause negative attention and stands for nothing

Feb 29, 2024
@Grimsby gobbler @deadwood i didn’t hit record in time but Alicia received a message yesterday and she said she thinks it’s one of you two.
IMG_6872.png
She’s such an attention seeking b 🤣 if I had anything to say to her I would do it either here or in comments on a live, even though I get ignored! Also I don’t make threats to anyone, but let’s see your proof Alicia because surely you have some proof to be blindly accusing people!

And you still look like a space raider!

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Elphaba has the emotional maturity of a 10 year old. She’s not her age and she’s certainly not had a great upbringing. I don’t excuse the things she does but it’s not too late for services (if they were fing available in this country) to help her. Instead, she’s found the attention she never got at home, on social media, and they’re obsessed with bullying her. She has childish and irresponsible outbursts which are indicative of behavioural and mental health disorders that are likely undiagnosed and untreated. The way she’s treated helps no one, gives her more attention and leads her further away from getting help.

The transphobia and reluctance to respect her chosen pronouns, that I’ve seen on TikTok today is disgusting. Really pissing me off. Pearl even saying “he” cause pearls a transphobic, racist knob

sorry but the impact of Elphaba's behaviour on her audience many of whom are young (and impressionable) is being massively understated here.
She has too much reach and that makes her dangerous.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
No fing clue. Let’s go in and tell them we disown this stranger. They’re not welcome. I dunno why but don’t be having CC in your name unless you pass the initiation process
Never seen her in here at all. Seems a lot of people are making out they are from here. Now she’s sat in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.