Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Js live is gross. Laughing how CEQ dressed her dog up as a sheep to mock Laura. Imagine Laura mocked a missing dog?? I'm going to need to stop commenting on the subject because it's infuriating me all these animal lovers relishing in this! Cockerprick, you have just cemented the fact you're fake as do. Wheres the "voice of reason" when it comes to this creator you don't follow in your words "for obvious reasons"? Nasty vile woman!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
This is the weirdest fetish I’ve seen on tt. People pay for the host to add many different cleaning products together to do this. I watched one once and felt a bit dirty when the host was saying to the payer to let her know when to finish. Like what was the payer doing 😳 Apologies if anyone’s into this stuff

Seen this, there's gonna be an accident and she's going to become the hulk
I found the demon! Does this make me a paranormal investigator now?
6A63E3DC-0A9A-41F9-A868-B3433DC53773.png
51D5246A-E390-47C2-8AA1-1DF8B929093A.png
CHESTER!
max von sydow priest GIF

I don’t like Elphaba and her ways, but imo I think they just want a friend, you can clearly see her mother is no mother, has never been shown the right path or basic life skills sorry if people don’t agree
Elphaba has the emotional maturity of a 10 year old. She’s not her age and she’s certainly not had a great upbringing. I don’t excuse the things she does but it’s not too late for services (if they were fing available in this country) to help her. Instead, she’s found the attention she never got at home, on social media, and they’re obsessed with bullying her. She has childish and irresponsible outbursts which are indicative of behavioural and mental health disorders that are likely undiagnosed and untreated. The way she’s treated helps no one, gives her more attention and leads her further away from getting help.

The transphobia and reluctance to respect her chosen pronouns, that I’ve seen on TikTok today is disgusting. Really pissing me off. Pearl even saying “he” cause pearls a transphobic, racist knob

Js live is gross. Laughing how CEQ dressed her dog up as a sheep to mock Laura. Imagine Laura mocked a missing dog?? I'm going to need to stop commenting on the subject because it's infuriating me all these animal lovers relishing in this! Cockerprick, you have just cemented the fact you're fake as do. Wheres the "voice of reason" when it comes to this creator you don't follow in your words "for obvious reasons"? Nasty vile woman!
Noones really pulling Dave up on the fact he made a threat to commit a crime against her. Whether he did it or not, he made a serious threat and they’re just like “Dave don’t have the time to be doing it”. But will happily discuss wild theories everyone’s coming up with for how Shep could be making it up. Dickheads

As for the sheep, she’s either sold them or hid them so she can set up Dave Dorans. Laura always tells lies
But on the other hand, Dave has been convicted of crimes, and he’s defrauded people and he’s made the threat. Let’s not accuse someone of lying just because we don’t like her

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
XlBully J is live with a split screen of numbers for mental health. You've been reading here i see because there is no way you'd do that normally! None of you and your white knights of the round table ever think of anyone's mental health! Eflbar might not help herself with her lies but all your bestie Miss Beg does is incite hate towards her and degrade her and misgender her! While doing that others will then go over and bully her. You can educate her without hating on her and saying the fy things you and ya bully gang have done to her.
Don’t forget dreads son called her a S..Z last year as well

Feb 29, 2024
I don't like all the jokes about her sheep, that's cruel. But I'm not sure if she's telling the truth. Years ago I had a dog that went missing for 3 days. I was devastated and sobbing. Now adays there is FB drones community's. They work along side dog losts sites. They are all over the country and come together to help find dogs. Also trapping teams the list goes on. These sheep are her pets and I can't understand why this isn't all over the pages I follow on FB. As a community of dog lovers we help any animal that's losts. Plus the animal rescue sites will be horrified and would be calling people out for what's happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.