Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
the impact of Elphaba's behaviour on the audience many of whom are young (and impressionable) is being massively understated here.
She has too much reach and that makes her dangerous.
I agree she has an impact for her behaviour. I’m stating that the way forward isn’t the consistent bullying the whole app is doing to her. Like I said that attention, even negative attention, keeps her from getting the correct help. It’s helping no one. She needs guidance to the right help. People telling her to off herself, calling her a nonce, creating posters, it’s too much for someone that mentally messed up to take. She should be off TikTok, but how people are treating her is vile. You can see her mother has had a big impact on who Elphaba has become. She never stood a chance in life and that, last night could have been a massive cry for attention and she needs help regardless of the reason she did it

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I don't like all the jokes about her sheep, that's cruel. But I'm not sure if she's telling the truth. Years ago I had a dog that went missing for 3 days. I was devastated and sobbing. Now adays there is FB drones community's. They work along side dog losts sites. They are all over the country and come together to help find dogs. Also trapping teams the list goes on. These sheep are her pets and I can't understand why this isn't all over the pages I follow on FB. As a community of dog lovers we help any animal that's losts. Plus the animal rescue sites will be horrified and would be calling people out for what's happened.
She had someone with a drone come last night to help look

@Miss Tiffi Toffi she’s commented like only 3 times 👀
THATS IT! SHE IS NOT ONE OF US
kristen wiig gtfo GIF

Apr 30, 2024
United Kingdom
Aye wtf happened with her. She got load of money
I don't know, even Gav ( former EQ big gifter and former MissRed moderator ) has turned against her giving sly digs and doing impressions of her when he's drunk in peoples boxes.
All I know is she was on the NHS waiting list and decided to go private instead.

She was just chewed up and spat out after "accidentally" leaking the WhatsApp call where Rhys told someone to "shove the

To be fair...I just slid in unnoticed! 🤣
I watched you closely. I’m sus of everyone. I try not to kick off at everyone cause I’ve already caused enough problems. NOT THAT I REGRET IT MUMMY BELTON, I KNOW YOULL BE SEEING THIS YOU ABSOLUTE WEAPON.

But no, for a snail, you’ve been alright

Status
Not open for further replies.