Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
so a clare50233 muted me in Js she's a gifting level 46 some of her gifting is on fyp, isn't clare cockerchews name🤔

I remember her being one of wolfs big gifters.

Saw some screenshots of her sent DMs on the fyp recently. Proper unhinged she said something like ‘who cares about you and your level 26 badge’ not sure what the argument was about but she really thinks her badge makes her something special.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I can’t believe these comics came true:

IMG_2512.jpeg

IMG_2587.jpeg

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I remember her being one of wolfs big gifters.

Saw some screenshots of her sent DMs on the fyp recently. Proper unhinged she said something like ‘who cares about you and your level 26 badge’ not sure what the argument was about but she really thinks her badge makes her something special.
Has she fallen out with theWolf? I don't see her much in his live streams anymore.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I mean I don’t know why anyone would feel like they want to have a street fight with you cockercunt.
Personally I’d just trip you up in the garden centre, next to the pond so you fall in. Either that or just fing throat punch you seeing how you love to say that is here at CC want to do that to you.
Seriously cockercunt your not relevant enough for me to want to spend 12 hours in a police cell cos your definitely a fing grass 🖕🏽

Attachments

• IMG_8019.jpeg
    IMG_8019.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 18
Has Ang just laid there and cam2’ed all day 🤣
Don't connor has given her the idea to become the new fyp reporter when did people become so lazy that they can't look at the fyp for themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️ so her new slogan is 'orange is the new red' then there will be a tiktok court at night-time 😩

Nov 10, 2023
Don't connor has given her the idea to become the new fyp reporter when did people become so lazy that they can't look at the fyp for themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️ so her new slogan is 'orange is the new red' then there will be a tiktok court at night-time 😩
She never follows through on doing the things she says she’s going to do. She’s said she was doing fyp news like a dozen times now and done a couple and made it all about her and Alex 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She always comes with these ideas and does none of them 💀

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
If they have questions about my intentions, they can ask me or look at my content 🩵 I don’t mind getting “clout” from fyp shows, lots of us have here - it brings our content to more viewers and I think the content we output is important.

Subbing was a spur of the moment thing, I was excited to see my artwork and just wanted to spam them for the lols, so to speak 💀
Tbh I would of done the same ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.