Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I think cockerpoo scares the squirrels at the park
IMG_6941.jpeg
ye bet she's got a right growler πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Sorry but I have to say I like J but she is the only one in that group. I think she is funny and genuine.

Miss red is so fake and wouldn't trust her to tell me the weather out the window.
Luke is creepy like mummy boy psycho s, Gives me heebie jeebies.
Angie shouldn't be on the app for sooo many reasons. Racist worm.
Alex isn't relevant. Forget who he is nearly.
Cockerpoo is OKish in very small doses for goss, but patronising and consending like a tory voter.

Watched this thread for a while and I'm waiting on the back lash. X
Rule 1 Don't say you like someone on your first post because you will now be accused of being said person.

Hi J πŸ‘‹

🀣🀣🀣

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Sorry but I have to say I like J but she is the only one in that group. I think she is funny and genuine.

Miss red is so fake and wouldn't trust her to tell me the weather out the window.
Cockerpoo is OKish in very small doses for goss, but patronising and consending like a tory voter.

Crockofshite is okish?
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Right who are you, gather you want backlash or you wouldn’t have asked for it. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024

How much she pay you to join and say that ?
No Way Lol GIF by Hello All

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024

security breach mic GIF by South Park

Nobody cares

Mar 5, 2024
The M20

J must have the sorest arse in Britain, I’ve never seen anyone sit on the fence so much. πŸ’€

She does seem to be coming out of reds shadow and becoming more of an individual streamer. Be interested to see who she interviews next.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
J must have the sorest arse in Britain, I’ve never seen anyone sit on the fence so much. πŸ’€

She does seem to be coming out of reds shadow and becoming more of an individual streamer. Be interested to see who she interviews next.
Can’t wait for dreaded dread to take it all of her like they tried with Zac lol πŸ˜‚

J be carful well don’t tbh, can’t wait for it to be taken away from you like a few others have had done to them for steeping on filter fake dread here with the popcorn 🍿

Status
Not open for further replies.