Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Sorry but I have to say I like J but she is the only one in that group. I think she is funny and genuine.

Miss red is so fake and wouldn't trust her to tell me the weather out the window.
Luke is creepy like mummy boy psycho s, Gives me heebie jeebies.
Angie shouldn't be on the app for sooo many reasons. Racist worm.
Alex isn't relevant. Forget who he is nearly.
Cockerpoo is OKish in very small doses for goss, but patronising and consending like a tory voter.

Watched this thread for a while and I'm waiting on the back lash. X
Backlash delivered ⏬

tfd106 GIF by Tacoma FD

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Sorry but I have to say I like J but she is the only one in that group. I think she is funny and genuine.

Miss red is so fake and wouldn't trust her to tell me the weather out the window.
Cockerpoo is OKish in very small doses for goss, but patronising and consending like a tory voter.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Feb 29, 2024

Miss J is a bully and a massive prick she’s no better than the rest she just makes out she is! She’s miss reds hench man constantly in peoples DMs trying to protect her precious miss red 🤣🤣 and she preaches about race but she’s a closet racist who surrounds herself with racists…. That’s just my opinions 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.