Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I do know what the police will do, I'm experienced in this field. They told the children they were taking them back to their Forster carers and it doesn't really matter if they are saying they are being abused. It does matter.
100% it does matter and if a child says they are being abused that should be investigated instead of that child being sent back to that same place

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I do know what the police will do, I'm experienced in this field. They told the children they were taking them back to their Forster carers and it doesn't really matter if they are saying they are being abused. It does matter.
How do you know what they will do? I’m just saying every case is different - we can predict but we don’t know

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
100% it does matter and if a child says they are being abused that should be investigated instead of that child being sent back to that same place
Yup, not ideal but they could sit in the station for hours until the police can get hold of a social worker. Then they'd need to deal with it. Telling them it doesn't matter just adds fuel to this police hating delusion their mum seems to have fed them. Even say for example these children are lying, it's no longer safe placement for the child or the foster carer.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
How do you know what they will do? I’m just saying every case is different - we can predict but we don’t know
Because they told them that's what they were doing. They told them they were going back to their foster carers and social work would have to deal with it and it didn't matter if they were being abused. They told them to talk to their social worker. That's not an issue that can wait, it's an issue that needs addressed immediately. With the same immediate effect they've to be taken out the mums house.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
I hope Alex comes on lifts the mood
Dance Dancing GIF by mushroommovie

EvilEdna

Mar 27, 2024
Manchester
Couple of things… I want to know where the following people are and what they have to say on their great leader:
Basement Brigham
Curley Watts
Cockercunt

Also the amount of people in the comments of various peoples lives that are still sticking up for Dread is laughable. I’ve noticed the majority of them are her mods… clover and Anji and Olly to name just a few. It’s pathetic how they are still there trying to protect her, morals clearly in the sewers and they are probably the same sort of people who set up fan clubs for serial killers because they can’t see that they’ve done anything wrong. Sort your lives out.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Because they told them that's what they were doing. They told them they were going back to their foster carers and social work would have to deal with it and it didn't matter if they were being abused. They told them to talk to their social worker. That's not an issue that can wait, it's an issue that needs addressed immediately. With the same immediate effect they've to be taken out the mums house.
I’m not arguing with you

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yup, not ideal but they could sit in the station for hours until the police can get hold of a social worker. Then they'd need to deal with it. Telling them it doesn't matter just adds fuel to this police hating delusion their mum seems to have fed them. Even say for example these children are lying, it's no longer safe placement for the child or the foster carer.
Yes!

Either way another placement, better structure, investigation and then if needed further action if there was abuse. Instead there was reinforcement of mistrust in the police and trust issues potentially (provided child/ren was telling the truth) and disregard of what the child/ren said showing the police wouldn’t take them seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.