Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
May we all have a simple, lovely long life.

Even pigham.
20240504192051.jpg

Feb 29, 2024
Because they told them that's what they were doing. They told them they were going back to their foster carers and social work would have to deal with it and it didn't matter if they were being abused. They told them to talk to their social worker. That's not an issue that can wait, it's an issue that needs addressed immediately. With the same immediate effect they've to be taken out the mums house.
Breaks my heart to see this going on. I could have taken my Council to court for my time in care. I've read over 200 pages of my files. Had a solicitor that would take on my case but I couldn't do it. Made me ill, so I have let my past go and carry on. Sorry big truma dump

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Breaks my heart to see this going on. I could have taken my Council to court for my time in care. I've read over 200 pages of my files. Had a solicitor that would take on my case but I couldn't do it. Made me ill, so I have let my past go and carry on. Sorry big truma dump
Government need to invest so much more money in social care. Instead they spend our money bombing other countries itโ€™s mad. I think thatโ€™s a situation that shows how underfunded it is and how much distrust has built up.

Status
Not open for further replies.