Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I'd love to know though why fact held onto this information for nearly a year why only tell him 2 days ago what is it with these people
Yeah I thought that too. I can see why he did then think well why would he not say anything sooner. I personally wouldn’t know what to do because I wouldn’t want someone’s MH to relapse because of something I’d said

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Food for thought

What if it was her son family member who was in that dark place and it was done to them what she has done to Zac and others
Tbh shows a supreme lack of awareness and empathy bc they (Red and co) never seem to grasp this concept which is v basic for everyone else and most don’t even need to think ‘what if it had happened to x, y, z person instead’ they just feel for the actual person it did happen to smh it’s really seriously messed up how lacking they are

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Stoppp 😭

No, I guess I feel like enough time has passed for the truth to come out. I'm not usually a talker, but when I am, boats are rocked. I have sat back and watched for long enough to realise that TikTok is filled with biased, argumentative bullshit, and I can't sit back forever and keep silent. FactFreak may do a good job, but when I get going, there's no stopping me. If I had the tools, TikTok would be uncovered massively. There would be a huge rift in the app, it would permanently shift, people would see behind the masks of big creators who have tried so hard to hide the skeletons in their closets, and I would leave them FLOORED. Sadly I don't see that happening for a while, and someone may do it before me. But I have a burning passion for justice, honesty, raw emotion, and uncovering the truth as a whole. I'm inadequate compared to creators with a huge army behind them, and I don't feel prepared for whatever lurks in TikTok, but if I had the opportunity to prove my potential, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Sorry for the rambling, I just have a lot of emotion for this...
Old but new is that you?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Stoppp 😭

No, I guess I feel like enough time has passed for the truth to come out. I'm not usually a talker, but when I am, boats are rocked. I have sat back and watched for long enough to realise that TikTok is filled with biased, argumentative bullshit, and I can't sit back forever and keep silent. FactFreak may do a good job, but when I get going, there's no stopping me. If I had the tools, TikTok would be uncovered massively. There would be a huge rift in the app, it would permanently shift, people would see behind the masks of big creators who have tried so hard to hide the skeletons in their closets, and I would leave them FLOORED. Sadly I don't see that happening for a while, and someone may do it before me. But I have a burning passion for justice, honesty, raw emotion, and uncovering the truth as a whole. I'm inadequate compared to creators with a huge army behind them, and I don't feel prepared for whatever lurks in TikTok, but if I had the opportunity to prove my potential, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Sorry for the rambling, I just have a lot of emotion for this...
Sorry what lol. I can’t tell if this is satire 🤣 if you’re not in psychosis, and this isn’t satire, then post stuff and we will share it, or but followers and go live. what tools do you need? Lmk and ill see if ive got spare

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yeah I thought that too. I can see why he did then think well why would he not say anything sooner. I personally wouldn’t know what to do because I wouldn’t want someone’s MH to relapse because of something I’d said
Same here, I mean FF did say he asked Red if she’d gotten Zac any help at the time I think he said earlier when he originally confronted Red about it…I mean FF could have reached out personally to Zac (idk if that happened or not at the time, just saying that might have helped) and just checked in on his mental state and wellbeing as well

ladyhaze

Apr 25, 2024
Earth
Sorry what lol. I can’t tell if this is satire 🤣 if you’re not in psychosis, and this isn’t satire, then post stuff and we will share it, or but followers and go live. what tools do you need? Lmk and ill see if ive got spare
Lol, I guess I should've been a little less vague. I would love to work my magic on this app, but there would be a lot of obstacles in my way. In terms of tools, I was referring to an audience that would help get the word around. I could sit and preach on a live but it does no good if nobody is there to listen. I'd also need receipts. It's all good and well saying what creators have or haven't done, but if I don't have the evidence to back it up, there would be no point in saying it.
Now a different obstacle I would come into would be the mental health side of things. I know that once I enter the rabbit hole of TikTok, there's no way out. I'm not sure if I would be in a good place by throwing myself down this road, and I'm uncertain of the impact it would have on me as a person.
I notice I rant a lot, and a lot of people don't want to hear it 😅 I'm just an individual with energy, but I have little ability in letting it out responsibly. Writing these paragraphs help me in some way, I feel like it's easier than going down the latter route.

Mar 23, 2024
China
Are the cult even mentally well?? This was only a few of them but I feel like an intervention is needed 😳

Attachments

• IMG_2856.jpeg
    IMG_2856.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2858.jpeg
    IMG_2858.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2857.jpeg
    IMG_2857.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 79

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Same here, I mean FF did say he asked Red if she’d gotten Zac any help at the time I think he said earlier when he originally confronted Red about it…I mean FF could have reached out personally to Zac (idk if that happened or not at the time, just saying that might have helped) and just checked in on his mental state and wellbeing as well
I guess he couldn’t have contacted zac at the time because that would have been outing Red as sending it on to him. So he told Red to get him help probably thinking well any decent person would do that. She was the only one he sent it to so really she was the only one who could have done anything. We would all assume she would have done that. She was too concerned for herself.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I guess he couldn’t have contacted zac at the time because that would have been outing Red as sending it on to him. So he told Red to get him help probably thinking well any decent person would do that. She was the only one he sent it to so really she was the only one who could have done anything. We would all assume she would have done that. She was too concerned for herself.
It’s v 🐍 behaviour from Red but also v dangerous.
Yeah, those types of images are triggering but anyone with decency would’ve saw he needed help in that situation…Red chose to use those images for her own gain and further try to push Zac over the edge.
Not a fan of any of them but low blows are uncalled for.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Lol, I guess I should've been a little less vague. I would love to work my magic on this app, but there would be a lot of obstacles in my way. In terms of tools, I was referring to an audience that would help get the word around. I could sit and preach on a live but it does no good if nobody is there to listen. I'd also need receipts. It's all good and well saying what creators have or haven't done, but if I don't have the evidence to back it up, there would be no point in saying it.
Now a different obstacle I would come into would be the mental health side of things. I know that once I enter the rabbit hole of TikTok, there's no way out. I'm not sure if I would be in a good place by throwing myself down this road, and I'm uncertain of the impact it would have on me as a person.
I notice I rant a lot, and a lot of people don't want to hear it 😅 I'm just an individual with energy, but I have little ability in letting it out responsibly. Writing these paragraphs help me in some way, I feel like it's easier than going down the latter route.
I’ve got hardly any followers no posts or interesting stuff about my profile but I just shouted and shared everywhere and we posted receipts in a collected thread here. And then everyone saw it. You can also buy followers cheaply.

If you know so much and you know them all wouldn’t you have receipts? Also you can just say stuff and put allegedly before it if it makes you feel better. Drop one juicy bean and put allegedly before it and I won’t accuse you of being in psychosis x

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I’ve got hardly any followers no posts or interesting stuff about my profile but I just shouted and shared everywhere and we posted receipts in a collected thread here. And then everyone saw it. You can also buy followers cheaply.

If you know so much and you know them all wouldn’t you have receipts? Also you can just say stuff and put allegedly before it if it makes you feel better. Drop one juicy bean and put allegedly before it and I won’t accuse you of being in psychosis x
‘Allegedly’ Red’s brows are actually two endangered caterpillars (thought I’d start it off)

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
It’s v 🐍 behaviour from Red but also v dangerous.
Yeah, those types of images are triggering but anyone with decency would’ve saw he needed help in that situation…Red chose to use those images for her own gain and further try to push Zac over the edge.
Not a fan of any of them but low blows are uncalled for.
I must say how the hell did you reply so quick 😂😂😂

I would have freaked out getting them pics for sure. I also get the point they are saying they were old photos, it wasn’t happening at the time BUT Jesus Christ I would stop and think what state this guy must be in right now to send them to me. I would probably be so pissed that I was sent them but I would check on him ffs we are all human! I rarely feel empathy for people but I can do the decent thing. I certainly wouldn’t be sending them around as fkn weapons and gossip.

These people can’t and won’t shift from the point that the photos were triggering. I’m sure Zac was more triggered to actually do what he did.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I must say how the hell did you reply so quick 😂😂😂

I would have freaked out getting them pics for sure. I also get the point they are saying they were old photos, it wasn’t happening at the time BUT Jesus Christ I would stop and think what state this guy must be in right now to send them to me. I would probably be so pissed that I was sent them but I would check on him ffs we are all human! I rarely feel empathy for people but I can do the decent thing. I certainly wouldn’t be sending them around as film weapons and gossip.

These people can’t and won’t shift from the point that the photos were triggering. I’m sure Zac was more triggered to actually do what he did.
I have the reflexes of a cat 😂

Exactly this though! Anyone that had been in that situation (seeing images like that etc) would then check in with the person and go from there but the last thing you would do is to share the images and especially to people you knew were against that person.

They’re stuck on that point because they’re desperately trying to gain any sympathy they possibly can for Red come her live slot so they can try and manipulate the situation with a “Red was so distraught by it…” etc

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I have the reflexes of a cat 😂

Exactly this though! Anyone that had been in that situation (seeing images like that etc) would then check in with the person and go from there but the last thing you would do is to share the images and especially to people you knew were against that person.

They’re stuck on that point because they’re desperately trying to gain any sympathy they possibly can for Red come her live slot so they can try and manipulate the situation with a “Red was so distraught by it…” etc
Meow 🐈‍⬛

I think the reason crockpot has been quiet is because she’s lurking picking up information to be able to coach Red. If you watch enough you can pick up what excuse will wash more than another, you can gauge what tactics to use because people give everything away. Pre-warned is a big advantage.

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting but infuriating watch, if she faces the music at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.