Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I must say how the hell did you reply so quick 😂😂😂

I would have freaked out getting them pics for sure. I also get the point they are saying they were old photos, it wasn’t happening at the time BUT Jesus Christ I would stop and think what state this guy must be in right now to send them to me. I would probably be so pissed that I was sent them but I would check on him ffs we are all human! I rarely feel empathy for people but I can do the decent thing. I certainly wouldn’t be sending them around as fkn weapons and gossip.

These people can’t and won’t shift from the point that the photos were triggering. I’m sure Zac was more triggered to actually do what he did.
I think it's the edl running with "they're old photos" to try to get the heat off them. I'm sure zac said he was sectioned at this time, his life was in chaos, the so called scamming happened, he hit rock bottom, he was being outed by gracie and mama kaz, he sent the pics to dread pleading with her to stop everyone bullying him. Also why would ff think he needed help at that time, if they were old.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I think it's the edl running with "they're old photos" to try to get the heat off them. I'm sure zac said he was sectioned at this time, his life was in chaos, the so called scamming happened, he hit rock bottom, he was being outed by gracie and mama kaz, he sent the pics to dread pleading with her to stop everyone bullying him. Also why would ff think he needed help at that time, if they were old.
Oh so they were recent photos! That last sentence is a good point. What a b she actually is and MK. It’s sickening. The amount of times she wanted everyone to consider her mh knowing full well she didn’t consider Zac’s mh which was extremely serious.

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I am so behind 🥲 Breaking News complete, feat: CLA, Pearl, Canadian Angie and Miss Red 📰

IMG_4409.jpeg

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hey everyone I likely won’t be around much for a bit. I’ve had sciatica and then had a fall yesterday. Then today I’ve had problems standing and I can’t walk. I’ve been waiting for an ambulance for 7 hours now. I’m in so much pain.

Keep up the good work and keep exposing the bastards.
I hope you’re feeling somewhat better luv 🩵 and can get some good pain relief and treatment 🤗

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Remi had been chatting to a guy online who she told she was broke. He gave her £1000, I think they were going to meet up in Surrey but then he saw pictures of her and Diadro. He now wants his money back
IMG_8926.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8926.jpeg
    IMG_8926.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: Deleted member 3068

ladyhaze

Apr 25, 2024
Earth
I’ve got hardly any followers no posts or interesting stuff about my profile but I just shouted and shared everywhere and we posted receipts in a collected thread here. And then everyone saw it. You can also buy followers cheaply.

If you know so much and you know them all wouldn’t you have receipts? Also you can just say stuff and put allegedly before it if it makes you feel better. Drop one juicy bean and put allegedly before it and I won’t accuse you of being in psychosis x
Thanks for the advice, I know that CC has a lot of reciepts for many different creators, and I'm sure I can ask some fyp accounts for some assistance. I may start working on it a bit more, but I'll make sure I have everything in order before I jump in the deep end.
P.S. I have a vague idea of the creators on TikTok. CC helps a ton with that, and Reddit has also proven to be useful. I'll gather what I can as time goes on, and go from there. Of course I'll always keep everyone here in the loop. It's the least I can do.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is what I think. Why don't you all just stop going after Red. Zac is nothing but a clout chaser. She is more of a host than he will ever be.
Why don’t you go plait s, host of what 😂 how to beg how to work the people how to lie how to bully and how her fing husband is a thief and how to turn the water works how to be a sick fing b who takes the pleasure of peoples most worst times and continues to try to destroy people (but it isn’t her ) all for what 10am
Sick Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Go take you good for nothing head for a wobble

Why don’t you
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.