Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Lisa saying she’s been on Jeremy Kyle??! Running to YouTube πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Speaking of Jeremy Kyle… did anyone see that video of Leona talking about miss red today πŸ‘€
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Feb 29, 2024
Someone didn't directly tell me, I heard it in a live and Iv asked a few people from here what they think in private. There a couple of things that pointed to it being Johnny. But if it is Johnny is also behind the pages accusing me of being plm. I'm not a nonce, he is.
I thought I recognised his voice the other day in a live and I couldn’t put my finger on it but now you said it they sound alike!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Stop it chonky she’s gonna screen shot and post this next 🀣 you’re unleash the cocky in cockerpoo! (Just kidding she couldn’t be any more of a cocky t if she tried!) she is so jealous of you! Do you feel famous? πŸ₯ΉπŸ€£πŸ€£
But what’s there to feel jealous about we are literally Jpegs and text. It’s MENTAL.

Your picture of miss red in disguise is so silly I keep barking with laughter and re looking at if

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
IMG_1447.jpeg

In cockerpoo related news, I google lensed an old profile picture of hers.
Crosby beach Liverpool. The sleuths on here might be interested to know, as I know it fits in with a LinkedIn profile that they’d pointed out πŸ€ͺ
I had actually not sleuthed this but I know Crosby beach and it makes me sick she would have been on it. I haven’t seen a LinkedIn profile here tho I’d love to πŸ‘οΈ

Status
Not open for further replies.