Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
with the impact comment cafe is having across TikTok it makes you wonder if someone with the means and motive maybe trying to mount a case against any one of us. Chilling.

Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I wrote him another one can he unblock me

Perfect 10 Beautiful South
She was on at 10,
But she's been expelled,
Baby, Eq fed her senselessly.

She could be online seen,
Charging puss for cuisine,
It is twice weekly, = so she's 'the queen'

When Simmons at her gate,
She runs and grabs the plates,
And quickly locks the pug away,

And when he's at her door,
She becomes engorged,
She knows what next takes place,

Cause they love their grub,
Their foreplay with rices,
Massage with soy,
Dont aim in her eyes,
Just take it slow,
Her beef's a bit dry,
Deep in a kiss, A chopstick will rise

Feb 29, 2024
But what’s there to feel jealous about we are literally Jpegs and text. It’s MENTAL.

Your picture of miss red in disguise is so silly I keep barking with laughter and re looking at if
She has a superiority complex and you are not afraid to back down and question her! A lot of us have been vocal in here, but you have gone head to head with her, when she accused you of something you didn’t do!
You make her look stupid infront of people I think that affected her, she’s used to boxes full of dinlos who clap like seals when they hear a 7 letter word, and now she holds a grudge!
I also think you might have discovered who she is and now she’s coming for you to make you look like you are a bully or less credible than the ‘good ones on CC!’🤣
Who knows? the possibilities are endless! but I sense something is off and cockerpoo has been acting weird, she’s normally everywhere and now she’s gone shy! 👀

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
She has a superiority complex and you are not afraid to back down and question her! A lot of us have been vocal in here, but you have gone head to head with her, when she accused you of something you didn’t do!
You make her look stupid infront of people I think that affected her, she’s used to boxes full of dinlos who clap like seals when they hear a 7 letter word, and now she holds a grudge!
I also think you might have discovered who she is and now she’s coming for you to make you look like you are a bully or less credible than the ‘good ones on CC!’🤣
Who knows? the possibilities are endless! but I sense something is off and cockerpoo has been acting weird, she’s normally everywhere and now she’s gone shy! 👀
She’s gone into hiding as her cover is blown and she’s about to be revealed. I hope Lisa comes with all the proof

Status
Not open for further replies.