Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
with the impact comment cafe is having across TikTok it makes you wonder if someone with the means and motive maybe trying to mount a case against any one of us. Chilling.

Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Have you broken the law?

Feb 29, 2024
He spoke?
Yes and I was screen recording too I think!
Omg I just went and looked and I was screen recording, mazza was showing some screen shots!
The video is 10 mins long he talks at like 1.40 secs in but he talks quite a bit through the recording! He’s in the bottom corner it’s blurry because I had to compress.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Omg I just went and looked and I was screen recording, mazza was showing some screen shots!
The video is 10 mins long he talks at like 1.40 secs in but he talks quite a bit through the recording! He’s in the bottom corner it’s blurry because I had to compress.
Isn't Johnny Scottish or am I dreaming

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Clare bear live asking about the man with no mane could answer as haven’t been around and only just reading up on it all
X

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah that's not the man with no name from here that's a different account. I dunno, maybe Tony's been mixed up. But it's not the first time it's been said. That's not Johnny talking either he's a Scottish crackhead

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Is Johnny, Scottish Johnny? Because that one's not Scottish.

Status
Not open for further replies.