Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Simon Cowell Reaction GIF by Top Talent

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
It's two different man with no name accounts. It's not the account that's on here. He has a complete separate TikTok account.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong but it's been said several times over the last couple of weeks. There's been a couple of things Iv noticed so Iv said what Iv said. Either way I'm sure it'll be denied.
Do you think this guy is Scottish Johnny? He was in CA's box today asking Brigham to send him all the files he has that people have given him on PLM and who has made reports to police.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Do you think this guy is Scottish Johnny? He was in CA's box today asking Brigham to send him all the files he has that people have given him on PLM and who has made reports to police.
No I don't fing think the English man in the box is Scottish Johnny who is Scottish.

Feb 29, 2024
Yes and I was screen recording too I think!
Omg I just went and looked and I was screen recording, mazza was showing some screen shots!
The video is 10 mins long he talks at like 1.40 secs in but he talks quite a bit through the recording! He’s in the bottom corner it’s blurry because I had to compress.
This is the video for whoever needs it

Status
Not open for further replies.