Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
No I don't fing think the English man in the box is Scottish Johnny who is Scottish.
He's not fing Scottish, he just gets called that for some fing reason. He's PLM supposedly!
Trending No GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
He's not fing Scottish, he just gets called that for some fing reason. He's PLM supposedly!
Trending No GIF
Are you messing? Scottish Johnny is fing Scottish. We've heard him chat in angies box 100s of times. There's two accounts with similar names. Tony's obviously got confused and mixed up that he's heard one of them is Scottish Johnny because it's being spoke about in lives 😭

I'm never sleeping again im so confused right now but claire and that have explained ive looked at the page they said i actually give up scruffy scum just giving us a bad name as a collective. I don't want association with any of those groups i didn't even really know who they were until angie platformed them and talked daily on them

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I'm never sleeping again im so confused right now but claire and that have explained ive looked at the page they said i actually give up scruffy scum just giving us a bad name as a collective. I don't want association with any of those groups i didn't even really know who they were until angie platformed them and talked daily on them
THIS 👏🏽🤎

Reactions: charlies oxygen
Status
Not open for further replies.