Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Is this Maryann as a child?
Season 3 Facepalm GIF by Drunk History UK

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I take it you don't know cal well? That's just the way he is, he means nothing by it and he is harmless. He'll speak his mind and he'll come out with some random stuff.
He was in my inbox calling me a 'hoe' if it had of been someone else I would have lost my s but I know it's banter and i dont take it personal.
I don't know why he blocked you, but he's blocked and unblocked a lot of us.
I only ever heard in him the box he added me as friend but I didn’t return the favour until his live tonight. He’s blocked anyway, I’m watching crew get outted now it’s more entertaining. Thanks for the advice ✌🏻

Reactions: Medusa
Feb 29, 2024
Yeah that's not the man with no name from here that's a different account. I dunno, maybe Tony's been mixed up. But it's not the first time it's been said. That's not Johnny talking either he's a Scottish crackhead
Thank god for that! I dunno where I recognise the voice from though! I don’t wanna get it wrong and make someone innocent feel s! I swear the PLM lot are one clusterfuck of wrongens so it hard to tell them apart…. Well apart from pc noncewaffle because she’s a dinlo 🀣🀣

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
It's two different man with no name accounts. It's not the account that's on here. He has a complete separate TikTok account.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong but it's been said several times over the last couple of weeks. There's been a couple of things Iv noticed so Iv said what Iv said. Either way I'm sure it'll be denied.
Ahh I see, I hate the accusations but I’ll keep my eyes peeled.
Apologies to our cc if he reads πŸ˜‚

Mar 2, 2024
This woman , seriously. Wait until your stuffs over with then discuss it because it's closed and things are sorted , you're not putting yourself in a good position here , if she is who you think she is and she brings this up that's a win for her not you , none of those fs in the box could give a damn what happens to you , fix your fing head!

Status
Not open for further replies.