Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
In the words of Alex brigham STONEWALL FACTS that is full admission in my eyes what a stupid b 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry Zach Galifianakis GIF

Cockerel to the whole EDL group rn

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Exactly luv! That’s why platforms like this are so important - we can speak freely and have likely prevented/help others wise up to creators.
I'm glad I found cc, writing down how I feel about people/situations on tiktok is a good release. Wether anyone likes my posts or not it's good to get it all out. If it wasn't for cc I'd still be shouting at my phone or talking to myself about it all 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Idk if someone’s posted this yet but Lisa’s new post
theres a comment saying its fake - i guess it doesnt have her username at the top?
I am wondering if im suddenly feeling sorry for cockercunt - if it IS her - we dont actually know what happened, so what if Lisa has got the situation between them wrong? The alleged person got suspeded from work but they didnt get the sack yet.
Someone smack me ive gone mad

Reactions: BattyBat

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
theres a comment saying its fake - i guess it doesnt have her username at the top?
I am wondering if im suddenly feeling sorry for cockercunt - if it IS her - we dont actually know what happened, so what if Lisa has got the situation between them wrong? The alleged person got suspeded from work but they didnt get the sack yet.
Apparently she’s confirmed the messages were her? I’m not sure I’m struggling to keep up with everything.
But I also get the point in I’d feel bad for her too if it ends up not being her

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m listening and you’re right, thank you 🙏🏼 Sometimes I need a rap on the knuckles. I have a couple of topics that hit me right in the soul and so I tend to drown myself temporarily by getting involved.

This is a bit deep but I have a need to find a use for my trauma (had quite a life) to help others because else it happened for nothing.

Now I’ve done the video, I can walk away from the topic and let it go in my mind. Almost like writing and burning a letter?
that makes sense tbh. Its like wanting a sense of justice when youve been wronged so you feel the need to pay it forward which I often feel. I think that why i like facts and honesty to back up claims people make. Yes like a burn book haha
However Ive notice youve become really quiet here and dont get involved with the banter as much - its always fun and gifs can really help lift the mood. Perhaps have a day of mrs doubtfire gifs to make yourself laugh?
mrs doubtfire GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This is how I've been feeling , I have a hatred for Cockerfuck but imagine she is this person that's involved in courts and children and she's in a position of trust , imagine she was involved in a case and is just following the judges order for the safety of the children , imagine this Lisa has SS involved because she's actually a bad person and has a bad past , it just doesn't sit right with me without knowing the full goings on , the ones egging her on will look total dicks if it turns out the children were removed from Lisa and that's the reason cocker was involved , to actually protect the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.