Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Anyone want to work with me and make a venn diagram on what everyone has individually and collectively done? Feel like I have to educate these idiots like school children 🤦‍♂️
School Teacher GIF by Sesame Street

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm glad I found cc, writing down how I feel about people/situations on tiktok is a good release. Wether anyone likes my posts or not it's good to get it all out. If it wasn't for cc I'd still be shouting at my phone or talking to myself about it all 🤣
I still do that, it's either the bf or the cat listening to me rant on, it's usually the cat.
cat lady episode 20 GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
that makes sense tbh. Its like wanting a sense of justice when youve been wronged so you feel the need to pay it forward which I often feel. I think that why i like facts and honesty to back up claims people make. Yes like a burn book haha
However Ive notice youve become really quiet here and dont get involved with the banter as much - it’s always fun and gifs can really help lift the mood. Perhaps have a day of mrs doubtfire gifs to make yourself laugh?
mrs doubtfire GIF
Yes, that’s it exactly, paying it forward 🥹 Maybe I need an actual Burn Book 🤣

I think that’s a brilliant idea and I need some fun 😩😍

Robin Williams GIF

Feb 29, 2024
This is how I've been feeling , I have a hatred for Cockerfuck but imagine she is this person that's involved in courts and children and she's in a position of trust , imagine she was involved in a case and is just following the judges order for the safety of the children , imagine this Lisa has SS involved because she's actually a bad person and has a bad past , it just doesn't sit right with me without knowing the full goings on , the ones egging her on will look total dicks if it turns out the children were removed from Lisa and that's the reason cocker was involved , to actually protect the kids.
Lisa has her children in her care. If cockershit has an important job then she should follower her job rules regarding social media. I had to be careful on what I posted on FB when I was working

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Lisa has her children in her care. If cockershit has an important job then she should follower her job rules regarding social media. I had to be careful on what I posted on FB when I was working
I know Lisa has her children , I'm saying IF she has a bad past and that's why there's something going on , if Cockershit is just following what's been put in a place by a Judge , that's her job. Lisa is the one bringing it to social media and none of us have the full facts. I'm not saying Cockershit is an angel , but she didn't bring this to Social Media , Lisa did.

Medusa

Idk if someone’s posted this yet but Lisa’s new post
I honestly can't see cock-achew taking the risk to contact her, also there's no date or profile to be seen. Cock-achew is many thing but i cant see her being so stupid, knowing it will be posted for everyone to see. If i was putting something up to prove a point, i wouldnt crop their whole profile out, even her first reply wasn't sent yet she attempted to send her another message.. it seems a bit suss.
I think lisa has now become way too invested and feels the need to bait people to keep it going - But that's just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.