Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I honestly can't see cock-achew taking the risk to contact her, also there's no date or profile to be seen. Cock-achew is many thing but i cant see her being so stupid, knowing it will be posted for everyone to see. If i was putting something up to prove a point, i wouldnt crop their whole profile out, even her first reply wasn't sent yet she attempted to send her another message.. it seems a bit suss.
I think lisa has now become way too invested and feels the need to bait people to keep it going - But that's just my opinion
Valid opinion. Makes sense tbh she doesnโ€™t come across as the type who would take the risk in doing that

Reactions: Medusa
๐Ÿ‘น

Attachments

• IMG_4516.jpeg
    IMG_4516.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 37
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Does this mean I am off the hook? As all I have ever done is voiced my opinions on her. Or is that now considered doxxing too
She really seems to have it in for you, it seems like she's intimidated by you in some way. Her post made me laugh though as she thought she "ate" ๐Ÿคฃ its no secret you don't like zac ๐Ÿคฃ hardly anyone here likes him. s we hate almost everyone in the app ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ she knows she's fed.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I agree I think it is edited. Look at the text font compared to Lisa's? Its equivalent to the text she placed over the screenshot, on top of that the spaces between the words are bigger than her's. So both the font and spaces dont match up. Secondly, when sharpening up the image you can see how "cockerpoo's" text has the white effect around the text which usually indicates the text was placed over the original while Lisa's is still in tact so her reply is genuine. She clearly sent these messages to someone else and edited the original persons texts and profile photo to make it seem like its cockerpoo

Attachments

• IMG_5016.jpeg
    IMG_5016.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 77
I agree I think it is edited. Look at the text font compared to Lisa's? Its equivalent to the text she placed over the screenshot, on top of that the spaces between the words are bigger than her's. So both the font and spaces dont match up. Secondly, when sharpening up the image you can see how "cockerpoo's" text has the white effect around the text which usually indicates the text was placed over the original while Lisa's is still in tact so her reply is genuine. She clearly sent these messages to someone else and edited the original persons texts and profile photo to make it seem like its cockerpoo
I cba debunking anything to do with cockerpoo, she leaned into the accusation. She'll need to deal with the drama ๐Ÿ‘น

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Lisa has her children in her care. If cockershit has an important job then she should follower her job rules regarding social media. I had to be careful on what I posted on FB when I was working

This is how I've been feeling , I have a hatred for Cockerfuck but imagine she is this person that's involved in courts and children and she's in a position of trust , imagine she was involved in a case and is just following the judges order for the safety of the children , imagine this Lisa has SS involved because she's actually a bad person and has a bad past , it just doesn't sit right with me without knowing the full goings on , the ones egging her on will look total dicks if it turns out the children were removed from Lisa and that's the reason cocker was involved , to actually protect the kids.

this is true. I cannot believe she behaves like this on social media if she is involved with public services to do with children and private family matters... im not even sure its allowed in their codes of conduct. her behaviouir recently has escalated from nosy neighbour to power mad.
I think if it is her, shes fed around and is finding out... even if she isn't the aggressor in the Lisa situation... she has brought it on herself beingvocally dominating all over a silly social media app to do with drama and gossip.
I think we have all assumed deep down it wont be her as its just such a curious situation. Her and the Rebecca stuff is feeling really off, theyre ALL blurring the lines of social media and reality. Cocker, Hann, Rebecca, and now Lisa. icky stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.