Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I will heavily stand on the fact I do think it’s her. The messages are a bit sus sure, but everything else surrounding it is just proving it’s her. No sane person laughs about something traumatic like that and says they don’t care. I could hate the bones of someone, if their kids are affected in any way I will still show sympathy for that person.
Mhmm! Even if I truly despised someone stuff involving children suffering is not fing funny at all! As soon as I heard sfart giggle and laugh I was beyond seeing her as an annoying fly buzzing around Red's toilet and started seeing her as a complete reprobate.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
The fuuuck? I feel like I’ve missed every time cocker has been in boxes about it, has anyone got screen records of it? Because that’s vile to even jokingly be like ‘ha ha yes it’s me’ even if she fully knows it’s not her.

At the same time I just cannot stand people who (badly) fabricate ‘evidence’ to try and prove something
You & me both. Having a day job sucks rhino balls

Reactions: Boo_Boo_in_Cymru

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Hypothetically,

You know for stonewall fact that the person accusing you is lying, their kids aren't in and never have been in care. You know this but cant/won't say. How sympathetic would you sound in that scenario?

I won't judge, promise.
you're safe here season 4 GIF by Portlandia're safe here season 4 GIF by Portlandia
Sympathetic towards the kids not towards the parent depending on the situation. I always have sympathy towards the kids in any situation.

But you could have waited to ask me the deep questions until I was done getting stabbed with a needle🥲

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Feb 29, 2024
I can see why (if true) Lisa wants to speak out. But saying what abuse her own childs has gone through isn't for social media. That's a private matter. I'm angry with Social Services for what I went through as a child and honestly I don't know what I would do if I heard one of them on TT. But I have more anger towards the system then I do to the people that did me harm.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I posted before and forgot to attach the photo so it’s probably been missed when I edited it.

She’s replied here claiming that cocker sent the message and then deleted it and sent it again without the punctuation error.

Go message someone on TikTok now and get them to delete the message. It won’t delete on your screen. So why is she claiming it deleted on her screen?

IMG_2075.png

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Cool. The worst thing Iv done here is believe a potential liar. Not defend someone who enjoyed being accused of placing kids in a position of sexual harm. Both are weird, cockerpoo is weirder.
No normal person would be laughing if they were accused of that. Cockercunt is deeply weird woman.

Her arrogance just oozes out all the time, she loves to "win a thing" more than she loves to use insight and empathy. That's why the fs love her, she validates their finess as a positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.