Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She doesn’t keep her defence in order… saying it’s not her while accusing taurian of helping to give Lisa Marie a platform to dox her, she’s contradicted herself so many times
I think she thought it was funny challenging people to find her, being doxed as a random dog lady, but these accusations aren't funny. Dont double down and pretend it might be you being accused of these things 🤦‍♀️

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Sorry what.

When you delete a message on TikTok it’ll delete at your end, but not for the recipient.

I know this because once I sent a message and regretted it and deleted it assuming it deletes for both, and a few days later I got a reply to it.

EDIT : Forgot to add the photo

IMG_2075.png

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Exactly! She could have been respectful and said "I'm so sorry about what you've been through, it wasn't me though and I can prove that to you." People usually don't just go around baiting someone out that they claim not to know trying to make them f up their life potentially like Cocker has done. She was laughing and giggling like it was funny? What part of it was funny?? It made me want to smack her in the head when previously I'd only been mildly irked by her annoying voice and misuse of words.
I will heavily stand on the fact I do think it’s her. The messages are a bit sus sure, but everything else surrounding it is just proving it’s her. No sane person laughs about something traumatic like that and says they don’t care. I could hate the bones of someone, if their kids are affected in any way I will still show sympathy for that person.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I posted a video a couple of pages back.

It's got potential to be really dark s, lots of local local stuff and to many people with bad lip filler. Follow that rabbit.
This one.

She names people who are still active on the app, under different accounts. No link to lisa marie to be seen but that wouldn't be surprising if they'd been arrested for what she's alleged about them.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
When it all first came out and Lisa told everyone what she was accusing cockerpoo of being involved in. Which is placing Lisas children somewhere they were sexually abused. Cockerpoo then went live with Mt and J, smug as anything inviting Lisa to prove it's her, to post evidence of these things and saying she doesn't care about what she's been through, she doesn't know what she's been through and doesn't know her. Despite also saying she had watched Canadian angies live where it was all spoke about until she got blocked. She leaned into the accusation for like 2 days before saying yesterday it's not her. Then she also said she doesn't want the woman accused doxed either. It's really weird. She could have just said from the start it's not her.
I completely agree. And she’s fed into people that don’t like her - for me her responses and lack of empathy were more shocking than the “allegation”.

I didn’t realise there were potentially TWO Rebecca’s! It’s like Han and Rebecca are the same situation as here.

Who needs telly!

Oct 24, 2023
I will heavily stand on the fact I do think it’s her. The messages are a bit sus sure, but everything else surrounding it is just proving it’s her. No sane person laughs about something traumatic like that and says they don’t care. I could hate the bones of someone, if their kids are affected in any way I will still show sympathy for that person.
Her pretend it was her is what made me think it was her 😭 like it's her own fault 😭

Oct 24, 2023
I completely agree. And she’s fed into people that don’t like her - for me her responses and lack of empathy were more shocking than the “allegation”.

I didn’t realise there were potentially TWO Rebecca’s! It’s like Han and Rebecca are the same situation as here.

Who needs telly!
Two Rebecca's? What? I only know phone sex Rebecca and she's the Rebecca that's been doing everything Iv said for 2 months 😂

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Hypothetically,

You know for stonewall fact that the person accusing you is lying, their kids aren't in and never have been in care. You know this but cant/won't say. How sympathetic would you sound in that scenario?

I won't judge, promise.
you're safe here season 4 GIF by Portlandia

Status
Not open for further replies.