Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
As leader of the Cockercunt Defence League ©️™️®️, could someone who knows about such s answer this.

I always thought if kids were placed out of county, the original social services team held duty of all the social work/legal stuff?

Is this right?
Sherlock Holmes Halloween GIF by PeacockTV
Yes

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Bets on cockerpoo to switch the script and out herself. 💀 That’s my guess, she’s opened her profile to go live or make sure others can see her.

Both Lisa and cock are sketchy AF. She really shouldn’t have challenged the internet to find her. I think she said it in an attempt to sound unbothered and it’s backfired.

I’ve not seen her in boxes as much the past few days which is a win for my listening enjoyment, hope it stays that way. 🥳

Season 6 Reality GIF by The Masked Singer

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I lost my job as a civil servant for arguing with someone on Facebook, they sent the screenshots to all the offices in my area as she didn’t know which 1 I worked it. We sign a code of conduct,no swearing, no divulging private info, not get drunk in public, don’t make a tit of yourself in public and don’t take drugs in public 😂 I told this woman she was a fing t who had a dry fanny 😂 15yrs down the pan 😜. So whether Cocker💩 has been careful or not, sometimes we can make a mistake that costs us dearly . I personally would never try and get someone sacked over a disavow social media but this with Lisa seems wayyyy deeper than that. Then you look at the s members of parliament get away with 😂
As far as we know, there's been no interaction between the two on social media. Lisa Marie recognised the woman's voice and reported her as cockerpoo. Supposedly, her employer suspended her based on cockercunts activity here and that suspension, proves the 2 woman are the same.

So either, cockercunt is the woman or Lisa Marie is lying about the suspension.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
For anyone who was unfortunate enough to miss @Zias false teeth live, this is the photo I shown.

Top image is from the message screenshot. Bottom image is actual cockerpoo.

If you look closely it’s not the same image, and the top photo has been zoomed in too much. It’s made me question every single think Lisa has said now, because that message she posted did not come from cockerpoo. Ignore the blurriness of the top one it’s just the quality loss from the screenshot and me zooming etc. but pay attention to how much of the heart is visible and how much of the little white box in bottom left
IMG_2067.jpeg
your level of investigation is fabulous

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Medusa

It’s all about the money & damage control
I guess I'll never understand it because no amount of money will ever make me forgive and forget what someone has done.
Especially when it affected both of them so badly.
Maybe I'm just a stubborn b with self respect and refuse to allow people to fool me twice.
They had so much hatred towards each other - Including Gracie and now she's his best mate. Money makes these people move mad, man.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The fuuuck? I feel like I’ve missed every time cocker has been in boxes about it, has anyone got screen records of it? Because that’s vile to even jokingly be like ‘ha ha yes it’s me’ even if she fully knows it’s not her.

At the same time I just cannot stand people who (badly) fabricate ‘evidence’ to try and prove something
When it all first came out and Lisa told everyone what she was accusing cockerpoo of being involved in. Which is placing Lisas children somewhere they were sexually abused. Cockerpoo then went live with Mt and J, smug as anything inviting Lisa to prove it's her, to post evidence of these things and saying she doesn't care about what she's been through, she doesn't know what she's been through and doesn't know her. Despite also saying she had watched Canadian angies live where it was all spoke about until she got blocked. She leaned into the accusation for like 2 days before saying yesterday it's not her. Then she also said she doesn't want the woman accused doxed either. It's really weird. She could have just said from the start it's not her.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I respect your indifference. Unfortunately, I'm pathologically obsessed with fing over lying fs. Especially if there's a whiff of really dark se, like fake dead kids.

I can't escape the pull
Push Pulling GIF by Adult Swim
Same. Even if I hate someone truly, if someone makes an amateur attempt at faking s that they did, I’ll always have to call it out because if someone is really bad, you don’t need to fake evidence to show it.

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I can't take anyone seriously on the app.. It was only a couple of days ago Gcrew and Zac hated each other, now he's his biggest gifter and part of his 'Team'
If you've done me wrong or fed me over, I don't give you a second chance to do me over again. These people are so fickle.
Screenshot_20240508_130613_TikTok.jpg
I mean clearly he hasn’t boundaries, let red into his life for so long and sent her flowers for the privilege. Someone needs to find out why he’s letting fwits wrong him in such disgusting ways

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I respect your indifference. Unfortunately, I'm pathologically obsessed with fing over lying fs. Especially if there's a whiff of really dark se, like fake dead kids.

I can't escape the pull
Push Pulling GIF by Adult Swim
Cool. The worst thing Iv done here is believe a potential liar. Not defend someone who enjoyed being accused of placing kids in a position of sexual harm. Both are weird, cockerpoo is weirder.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
As far as we know, there's been no interaction between the two on social media. Lisa Marie recognised the woman's voice and reported her as cockerpoo. Supposedly, her employer suspended her based on cockercunts activity here and that suspension, proves the 2 woman are the same.

So either, cockercunt is the woman or Lisa Marie is lying about the suspension.
Or an innocent woman has been suspended from her job.

Mar 2, 2024
How can that Lallie say she’s concerned about Alex’s mental health when she’s talking on others badly and telling them how to grieve? She’s not nice at all
You seem like you have a person issue with the fishwives and its members. The two instances you’re highlighting don’t compare. Someone can care about one thing but lack knowledge or empathy in other areas.

I hope you enjoyed this education.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
So if i was in Yorkshire and my child was placed in Liverpool, how much contact would I personally have with Liverpool social services?
sniffing the brave GIF by Great Big Story
Without divulging personal stuff, say a child was awarded to the father due to mothers neglect, said father was in different county, ss from og County still remain involved and visit.

Might not always be the case but for that above case it was.

I am NOT the neglectful mother in that scenario

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
When it all first came out and Lisa told everyone what she was accusing cockerpoo of being involved in. Which is placing Lisas children somewhere they were sexually abused. Cockerpoo then went live with Mt and J, smug as anything inviting Lisa to prove it's her, to post evidence of these things and saying she doesn't care about what she's been through, she doesn't know what she's been through and doesn't know her. Despite also saying she had watched Canadian angies live where it was all spoke about until she got blocked. She leaned into the accusation for like 2 days before saying yesterday it's not her. Then she also said she doesn't want the woman accused doxed either. It's really weird. She could have just said from the start it's not her.
She doesn’t keep her defence in order… saying it’s not her while accusing taurian of helping to give Lisa Marie a platform to dox her, she’s contradicted herself so many times

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Exactly! She could have been respectful and said "I'm so sorry about what you've been through, it wasn't me though and I can prove that to you." People usually don't just go around baiting someone out that they claim not to know trying to make them f up their life potentially like Cocker has done. She was laughing and giggling like it was funny? What part of it was funny?? It made me want to smack her in the head when previously I'd only been mildly irked by her annoying voice and misuse of words.

Medusa

I mean clearly he hasn’t boundaries, let red into his life for so long and sent her flowers for the privilege. Someone needs to find out why he’s letting fwits wrong him in such disgusting ways
He's a classic 'people pleaser' no different to Miss Dred.
People pleasers will go around trying to please everyone just to get in their circle but as soon as your back is turned they'll throw you under the bus. He's been wronged and people have wronged him.
It seems to be a repeated thing on the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.