Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
She looked dead 😦

IMG_5318.png
oh wow 😮

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So it’s now become screenshotting random women called Jenny and trying to prove that Lisa is lying? Even IF she’s got the wrong person, it’s still absolutely horrid what happened to them kids. Has nobody thought that “Jenny Blackshaw” or whatever her name is, doesn’t use her name on social media because of her job. My ex sister in law works for SS and didn’t use her profile pic or real name on her profiles because of her line of work. Anyways peace out ✌🏼 and to the person who suggested Lisa handed her log in details over, have a fing word with yourself
No, the lady I have posted is from a video that Lisa has been urging people to go and watch to prove her lie is a truth.

She’s still telling people to look up this woman, under the impression she is the woman in question. The real Jenny may well not use social media, but it doesn’t mean Lisa should be signposting another woman with the same name.

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
Starting to get the same vibes from Miss Baguette as from Cockeproo. Sorry but true. Lisa isn’t a horror. She’s had a terrible time and is hurt.

I can’t say if Cockerpoo is one of the many Jennys from the block - I’m still caught up in believing cockerpoo is the equally snobbish nanny gee.

Status
Not open for further replies.