Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It’s the recent messages only. Clearly don’t think they’re cockerpoo. Think it’s just a bit much to start hating on someone who’s hurting a lot.

I’ve no hate for cockerpoo? I couldn’t give a shiny se about cockerpoo….
I’m not hating on them. I’m pointing out that they have literally lied, by saying cockerpoo has messaged them, when it’s clear to see she hasn’t, and this is resulting in another NHS nurse being dragged when she seemingly has no involvement with this either.

If her story is true, then I feel very sorry for her and whoever else is involved. It’s not a good look to tell unnecessary lies (hey Miss Red) and as a general rule, if someone lies, I’ll always question anything they say as the truth, and that’s regrettably a product of their own doing.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Evening I’ve lurked a while, but plucked up to make an account today. It feels safe here compared to TikTok. Not an echo chamber 😂
jurassic park sam neil GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
No, the lady I have posted is from a video that Lisa has been urging people to go and watch to prove her lie is a truth.

She’s still telling people to look up this woman, under the impression she is the woman in question. The real Jenny may well not use social media, but it doesn’t mean Lisa should be signposting another woman with the same name.
The thing is, I’m not investing my time into this because I don’t wish to be involved in something so sensitive. I don’t agree with LinkedIn profiles flying about and random women who happen to be called Jenny because some in here are not exactly the sharpest tool and will run with it. Which in turn makes the rest of us look like absolute morons

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The thing is, I’m not investing my time into this because I don’t wish to be involved in something so sensitive. I don’t agree with LinkedIn profiles flying about and random women who happen to be called Jenny because some in here are not exactly the sharpest tool and will run with it. Which in turn makes the rest of us look like absolute morons
Oh I agree. Nothing I have posted has came from any searching I may have done off my own back. It’s all information that Lisa has put out there, therefore information that anyone who is searching up this lady as she is instructing people to do, will also find.

I’m still a bit shook that a woman who worked for the NHS most of her life got called a munter because someone got confused, lied, and falsely incriminated the poor lady. THAT s makes the rest of us look like absolute morons.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I tried watching that live last night and the comments on the green screen/split screen were merging with comments in the live and it sent my brain into orbit
I agree but I don't watch him, I just listen. His new set up is definitely more jarring than his others were though

se like Angies, her comments make the live, you have to watch.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
(Apologies for the rant)

This is my  personal stance on this cocker s fire.

•The pooper was downright weird af for taunting Lisa (it gave the impression that she  is who Lisa is referring to)
•Squits actively encouraged Lisa to share info of a sensitive nature on TT despite the fact that Lisa had said it pertained to something serious
•Poopy was giggling and laughing about the situation (v odd behaviour)
•Whether Lisa has Follow-through confused with another person or not Toilet-blocker has been behaving v strangely (who tf would pretend to be someone involved with what Lisa has said? Who wouldn't prove it wasn't them if they were innocent? Why would someone sit around giggling and laughing about it?)
•If Lisa is lying about everything Manure still let tons of people believe she was the person Lisa had said she was...why on Earth would anyone do that? That is deranged!

I would rather sit on the fence on what Lisa has said than engage with trying to prove s particle right - I have zero interest in actually seeing what poopoo looks like, I don't want to know plopper's name either but she has behaved in such an incredibly peculiar way regarding this.

As I said earlier, prior to this situation I merely found her irritating due to her missuse of vocabulary etc but now I'm left truly repulsed by her.
To be not only condescending yet also actually cruel, cold and then also laugh at this kind of situation? That is not right.
Do you prepare the names beforehand or are they off the cuff 🤔

At this point I'm waiting for your rundown just to read new names. 😂😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Oh I agree. Nothing I have posted has came from any searching I may have done off my own back. It’s all information that Lisa has put out there, therefore information that anyone who is searching up this lady as she is instructing people to do, will also find.

I’m still a bit shook that a woman who worked for the NHS most of her life got called a munter because someone got confused, lied, and falsely incriminated the poor lady. THAT s makes the rest of us look like absolute morons.
We will just have to agree to disagree on this one Baguette because Iv saw Lisa give out a name and one blurry photo. Iv saw nearly everyone else but her post information on Jenny. (I deleted my photo after you responded because I'm mostly against doxing photos like that, personal preference) but what outrages me more than someone being called a munter is children being a and beaten and then someone who is being accused of being involved not denying it but challenging the person to expose all the sensitive information, heavily implying that she was involved, that it was funny and she didn't care. Because that's what cockerpoo did.

Even if this is all lies, cockerpoo still alluded to the fact it was true and found it funny. That's my problem. I'd rather have believed a liar than poured any energy into debunking predatory behaviour.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I swear I have yet to scroll into GeorgiemyclaimtofameandmisfortuneisI'mCLA'sSister's live and see her talk about anything other than CLA not wanting to know her and money.

Someone needs to tell her it's getting old now. Create your own platform fgs

• Haha
Reactions: deadwood
Status
Not open for further replies.