Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
USA
Oh I agree. Nothing I have posted has came from any searching I may have done off my own back. It’s all information that Lisa has put out there, therefore information that anyone who is searching up this lady as she is instructing people to do, will also find.

I’m still a bit shook that a woman who worked for the NHS most of her life got called a munter because someone got confused, lied, and falsely incriminated the poor lady. THAT s makes the rest of us look like absolute morons.
THIS☝️! Where an innocent woman has been brought down due to someone simply not having the correct information, comment cafe has been known for always coming with fact and receipts not for false information and incriminating innocent people. If people run with that narrative this could be very damaging personally and work related for the lady😕

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
IMG_3809.png

Demi’s zonked out again.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
We will just have to agree to disagree on this one Baguette because Iv saw Lisa give out a name and one blurry photo. Iv saw nearly everyone else but her post information on Jenny. (I deleted my photo after you responded because I'm mostly against doxing photos like that, personal preference) but what outrages me more than someone being called a munter is children being a and beaten and then someone who is being accused of being involved not denying it but challenging the person to expose all the sensitive information, heavily implying that she was involved, that it was funny and she didn't care. Because that's what cockerpoo did.

Even if this is all lies, cockerpoo still alluded to the fact it was true and found it funny. That's my problem. I'd rather have believed a liar than poured any energy into debunking predatory behaviour.
Two things can be bad at the same time, though. As I’ve previously said, I’ve not seen the live you mentioned where cockerpoo did this, nor do I know the context of the situation or whether cockerpoo knew the severity of the alleged crimes.

What I have made comment on is the bones of the content on Lisa’s page, and how this content consists of a lot of false allegations that are easily disprovable, that bring an innocent woman under a a very tainted spotlight, all at the wanting for this woman to falsely accuse someone. Cockerpoo could be anyone in this situation and Lisa would still be just as disgusting for falsifying messages to incriminate her.

Reactions: SweetButSour
Feb 29, 2024
Just quick question so I just got a message from someone asking me they thing that there some one called nanny g in here is there any one in here by that name if so can you message me. On here please thanks.

Feb 29, 2024
She gave him a huge promo earlier 👀
He doesn’t seem like the type to be bought, saying that I’ve seen lots of people on tiktok go from hating begs and calling out bad behaviour, to becoming exactly like them!
but I hope that’s not the case. he seems intelligent and doesn’t need to make friends with big creators, to be liked or get clout.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
He doesn’t seem like the type to be bought, saying that I’ve seen lots of people on tiktok go from hating begs and calling out bad behaviour, to becoming exactly like them!
but I hope that’s not the case. he seems intelligent and doesn’t need to make friends with big creators, to be liked or get clout.
Tonight is my first time watching him! Very true as well, I read the other day that apparently DG started that way!?

Status
Not open for further replies.